Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Cornes wants to destabilise Richmond for the benefit of Port. Grimes the easy target and a problem for them.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Dimma needs to tell everyone how cornes cried in the dressing room when his mum didn't pack his lunch

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Cornes wants to destabilise Richmond for the benefit of Port. Grimes the easy target and a problem for them.

He is trying his very best to unsettle us.
The sad part about it is regardless who plays port at the Gabba, they won't win.
They have had a dream run.

Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Dimma needs to tell everyone how cornes cried in the dressing room when his mum didn't pack his lunch

Dimma needs to tell everyone how Cornhole daddy stuck it to the 19yold secretary at work and left Cornholes mum and the family high and dry and that explains why he is a dark souled bitter and twisted individual

Last edited:

[email protected]

Tiger Cub
Mar 17, 2014
These are ex players....not journalists.
A proper scribe would be lauding the Grimes game as one of the best defensive games for a while...not trying to sensationalise something that doesnt exist.
They might also ask why Dandgerfield and Hawkins have again gone missing in high pressure contests or why their master coach sat on his hands.
To the commentators as well...this was a 10 goal beating./

Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So what if Grimes puts the slightest bit of mayo on, the contact is always there, and it's always unnecessary contact.
If I was on twitter or Facebook I'd tell Cornes he should be more concerned about Charlie Cameron, Michael Walters and Papeley to name a few, throwing their arms out for a free kick that, which on a lot occasions isn't warranted.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Any wonder why players are trolled by f*wits when prix like Cornes make these comments followed by the *smile* kickers at Fox who headline stuff this way...
I know me and others clicking on it is their sole reason for being .... but I find it bloody disgraceful.

A ‘serial stager’ escaped scrutiny for his latest incident. There’s one way to ‘stamp this out’

Didn't Dyl have death threats a few weeks ago? So Corns goes again. Disgraceful.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
That is the worst “rivalry “ story I’ve ever heard. And not sure why Williams would hate Richmond so much, we were largely crap and inoffensive for 30 years!
Cause ...
1. We beat up on his son in law.
2. when things were looking ‘dim’ for Dimma at the end of 16 he thought he would get the job.
3. he thinks he should be credited for Dusty’s transformation into the player he became.
4. we sacked or told him his services were no longer required and is still bitter.
5. to pump up Port and try to destabilise us.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Cause ...
2. when things were looking ‘dim’ for Dimma at the end of 16 he thought he would get the job.
3. he thinks he should be credited for Dusty’s transformation into the player he became.
4. we sacked or told him his services were no longer required and is still bitter.
Yeah but timelines are wrong. Williams coached 97-2010 at Port.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Cause ...
Had issues long before his association with us. I think it was in their Premiership year, he refused to let the team sing the song after defeating us, because beating the Tigers wasn’t a ‘real’ victory.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Wasn’t he an assistance coach till 16??? With the Tigers??
Yeah but Cornes was referring to how Williams would get his Port side extra up for games v Richmond. That’d have to have been between 2001-2010 when Williams was coaching them and Cornes was playing for them.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Wasn’t he an assistance coach till 16??? With the Tigers??
You may be thinking of an assistant we had, also called Williams, he was with us when Mark Williams spat the dummy at GWS when he found out that Leon Cameron, not him, was going to get the senior job when Sheedy stepped down. That was when he joined the Tigers. He rarely leaves a club on good terms.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
You may be thinking of an assistant we had, also called Williams, he was with us when Mark Williams spat the dummy at GWS when he found out that Leon Cameron, not him, was going to get the senior job when Sheedy stepped down. That was when he joined the Tigers. He rarely leaves a club on good terms.
Yeah know .
He wanted that job but Sheedy got it then to the Tigers as an assistant.

Has a grudge with the Tigers & Dimma.