Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
In an era when defence dominates he is a standout. Top 10 player in league. Skilled. Tough. Leader. Humble.
I have compared him to Francis Bourke before and more reason tonight and this season to make that comparison.

Reactions: 9 users

NZtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2008
Wellington
A class above most... all on his first game back. Who needs to spoil when you can simply jump over the lot of them?

Reactions: 2 users

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
Yep bog for mine too.

Only thing is ragultoe took about 6 contested marks and remember grimesy did get outmarkee a few times. Really need to contain him next time.

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Dylan Grimes vs a first gamer. Ohh what a mess he made. It was almost criminal. I don't doubt Chris Scott said at his post-game presser:

1599863777763.png

Who was that masked man!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Any wonder why players are trolled by f*wits when prix like Cornes make these comments followed by the *smile* kickers at Fox who headline stuff this way...
I know me and others clicking on it is their sole reason for being .... but I find it bloody disgraceful.

A ‘serial stager’ escaped scrutiny for his latest incident. There’s one way to ‘stamp this out’

kevbokev

Tiger Rookie
Jan 15, 2009
Any wonder why players are trolled by f*wits when prix like Cornes make these comments followed by the *smile* kickers at Fox who headline stuff this way...
I know me and others clicking on it is their sole reason for being .... but I find it bloody disgraceful.

Seriously??? And the reckless antics of Hawkins, has possibly cost Soldo his career, doesn't get a mention!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

A ‘serial stager’ escaped scrutiny for his latest incident. There’s one way to ‘stamp this out’

He was caught late and high. It’s a 50 every day of the week. The same as with Vlastuin against Essendon. Let Cornes take that sort of contact and see if he goes down. Bet he does.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He was caught late and high. It’s a 50 every day of the week. The same as with Vlastuin against Essendon. Let Cornes take that sort of contact and see if he goes down. Bet he does.
Cornes is a hypocrite: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl-puts-kane-cornes-on-notice-for-diving-20100420-srpx.html

Reactions: 4 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Cornes is a hypocrite: https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/afl-puts-kane-cornes-on-notice-for-diving-20100420-srpx.html

Surprised none of the knobs he works with on 9’s Footy Show have brought this up. It’s the sort of thing they like to needle each other with.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Surprised none of the knobs he works with on 9’s Footy Show have brought this up. It’s the sort of thing they like to needle each other with.
Probably because every player who's ever played the game has 'put a bit on it' at some point. ... certainly Lloyd who's also outed himself and more than likely Billy, who was not completely unknown to accetuate the odd bit of high contact... Dunno about Brown?
Just remembered that I've also seen Tony Jones reel away from contact with Judd..... Rebecca!

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Pretty sure they have.

Cornes is OBSESSED with Richmond. Would love to know why.

Reactions: 1 user