Dylan Grimes JDM | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dylan Grimes JDM

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How the hell did he drop that chest mark in the last seconds??

Have to say with all respect I've had for Grimo over the years, I don't think he is as strong a captain as Chimp was.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Have to say with all respect I've had for Grimo over the years, I don't think he is as strong a captain as Chimp was.
No one will ever match Cotchin as a Captain. Players like Cotchin come around once every 20 years.

Reactions: 2 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Good game.

The Richmond way is to accept mistakes for what they are and move on. He'll take that mark in September. I still remember that contest he owned in 2014.

I want Grimes and Nank to take this team as far as possible, wherever that happens to be.

Let's not be like Geelong and set ourselves up for failure by going into every finals series with the hubris from our recent premierships.

Tighten a few things up defensively at just the right time of the year and we're going to be hard to beat in September IMO. That's what matters. Forget the outcome.

Just a minor improvement defensively will make things interesting, and Dylan will be a key figure in creating that required improvement.

If anyone can tighten up those final nuts and bolts, it's Grimesy.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021

He and Nakas were poor choices as captain especially with Cotchin still playing.
Did Collingwood take the captaincy off Penderbury?

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
He's had his poorest year in my memory.

Seems to not be sitting well with Captaincy.

Reactions: 2 users

immorta

~~we are eternal all this pain is an illusion~~
Mar 31, 2005
Melbourne
Geez, i'm going to miss this bloke when he hangs up the boots. One of the greats for the RFC.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Broady invisible tonight also. Unusual.

Vlastuin having the worst season I can recall him ever having.

Tarrant playing well.

Time to set and forget for the back 6 Dimma. The musical chairs approach is destroying us

Reactions: 4 users

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Still a fantastic player but should be nowhere near the captaincy. It was almost like who do we give it too. Nank and Grimes seem like good lads. That will do.
Captaincy should have changed last year to allow a better transition with Cotch

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
No he is not. Without him tonight we lose by much more.
I'll be the first to chip in for the Dylan statue outside the G.

And I'll keep buying his wine until my liver packs it in.

But his direct opponent kicked 6 goals tonight. Zurhaar was the matchwinner.

Dylan's had a poor couple of weeks.

Reactions: 1 users