Early Openers- Prelim Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Early Openers- Prelim Finals

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Every bit of talk from the Skunks supporters will be about topping our 2017 crowd against the Giants!
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Kingsley and Toby will be plotting their demise!
C'mon GWS.... do the competition a favour!

Up at hicksville central while the Lions are concentrating on what's up next on the play list... the Blues might be a sneaky chance...
Dunno.... despise em both!

Reactions: 5 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
That would be a bit anticlimactic.
That's the beauty of it - and the threat of a Collingwood flag would have been put to rest a week prior - and the whole of GF week would be a pleasant "who cares" time.
Fingers crossed for Bris v GWS

Reactions: 9 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Looking forward to a Giants win bc the way they play and with Kingsley as coach, it will be as close to a Tigers win as we can get this year. Yes, the Pies are coached by an ex-Tigers coach but I just can't barrack for them. And, Toby Greene having a clash or two with Maynard should be worth seeing. Wonder if one of them will have a date with the tribunal the following week...and miss the GF?

Reactions: 1 users

BluesBloke

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2012
Would love Giants v Lions if the Blues don't get through.

I think if Collingwood make it, only the Blues could stop them.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Would love Giants v Lions if the Blues don't get through.

I think if Collingwood make it, only the Blues could stop them.
Gees ya not bad you Carlton blokes... fall over the line in 2 finals and next thing ya unstoppable!:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Looking forward to a Giants win bc the way they play and with Kingsley as coach, it will be as close to a Tigers win as we can get this year. Yes, the Pies are coached by an ex-Tigers coach but I just can't barrack for them. And, Toby Greene having a clash or two with Maynard should be worth seeing. Wonder if one of them will have a date with the tribunal the following week...and miss the GF?
Yeah, all that luv and media fawning of McCrae and the skunks has done me head in!
Looking at the way Toby was treated differently the other night by the umpires, I reckon Maynard will get away with plenty!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
They already had their chance to do that in 2019 but could only manage 78000 to the prelim.
Since then they've had a few band waggoners jump on ... (not much mention of that in the media, apparently it only happened at Richmond!)... so no doubt they'll probably go all out this time round!

Anyway, as someone posted a few days ago in relation to the roar by Blues fans... they can have the noise and we'll take the flags!
When ya think about it.... I'd rather have 98k shattered skunks than 78k🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Just read that on Saturday Collingwood will play in their 11th prelim in 22 years. For 1 flag. Unfortunately I reckon it’ll be 2 flags soon.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The Pies are going to have a 2017 PF like advantage this Friday at the MCG. Only this time the crowd will be predominantly black & white.
Going to be feral & a big advantage. If the Giant$ win this I think they'll win the lot.

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Don't know whether this is the right thread, but as anybody heard whether Steven May as belted anyone yet on mad Monday?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Can't see Lions getting done at home. If they do, there will be serious questions asked for blowing another perfect opportunity to make a GF.

Can feel a good old fashioned choke coming up for the scum. They are tracking 2018 Richmond IMO. Best team all year, slowed up in the last month or so of the season. Playing a raging Giants.

Lions v Giants GF

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Just read that on Saturday Collingwood will play in their 11th prelim in 22 years. For 1 flag. Unfortunately I reckon it’ll be 2 flags soon.
If that's your attitude, then please leave.
We only want postive thinkers in this group.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users