Early Openers- Prelim Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Early Openers- Prelim Finals

The best kick of the Football I have seen is Bernie Quinlan and made it look so easy. He obviously had fantastic timing, never appeared to be trying to kick the cover off the ball.
Spot on. No long run ups, and no running ….just a slow walk, relaxed. But with no loosely goosey leaning back bs like Shai.

Controlled. Timing.

You can actually teach that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Bears best will beat Pies best. But I still dont trust the showboating twats. McStay out is pretty big. Cox gonna kick 3? Maybe.

• Sad
Would Brisbane do a swap of McKenna + Coleman for Hugo Ralph-Smith...?

• Haha
  • Love
The reality is Collingwood looked the more dangerous team.

Best momentum team since us.

7 pts and 1 pt finals wins.

I reckon they win the flag,

but they have about as much Momentum as a 20tonne excavator going up a slippery hill with worn tracks and a tank full of watery diesel

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Coleman is like lachy whitfield crossed with liam baker

Reactions: 1 user
Carlton did well to be there but the reality is they didn’t really have premiership winning form.
Their last 6 games of the season were 4 wins by 4,4,6 and 2 points and two losses.
Resilient and gutsy I guess but to me they weren’t the better team in both of their finals wins
Their form tailed off about 5-6 weeks ago and they struggled to kick goals since then

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Carlton has more holes then a piece of Swizz Cheese. There's no guarantees next year.
The number 46 is close to the biggest dud I've ever seen. If you missed out on the game and he was picked, I would trade myself out of there