Early Openers- Prelim Finals | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Early Openers- Prelim Finals

Carlton has more holes then a piece of Swizz Cheese. There's no guarantees next year.
The number 46 is close to the biggest dud I've ever seen. If you missed out on the game and he was picked, I would trade myself out of there
There was another number 46 I recall you quite liked ?

Reactions: 1 user
Shall do what I did in 2018, totally ignore the Grand Final, go out for lunch at a near empty cafe and catch result on the news

I played golf. Meant to catch the second half in the clubhouse, but their TV wasn't working.
Wasn't that fussed until I heard West Coast were coming back.

if any of you people have trouble not supporting Collingwood's opposition next week, just think of a gloating Eddie Maguire if Collingwood wins ffs

Reactions: 3 users
if any of you people have trouble not supporting Collingwood's opposition next week, just think of a gloating Eddie Maguire if Collingwood wins ffs
in the 1970's Carlton's nasty president, George Harris said the best thing in life is to beat Collingwood by a point in Grand Final. The Eagles did something similar in 2018, I hope the Lions do it in 2023.

in the 1970's Carlton's nasty president, George Harris said the best thing in life is to beat Collingwood by a point in Grand Final. The Eagles did something similar in 2018, I hope the Lions do it in 2023.
400x507_Harris demonstrating what to do.jpg
George forgot to wear rubber gloves.

Lots of Lygon St. hospitality workers got a text to cancel their shifts earlier this evening.

Reactions: 1 users
I played golf. Meant to catch the second half in the clubhouse, but their TV wasn't working.
Wasn't that fussed until I heard West Coast were coming back.
I bought my flights to the US forward after we got beat in the Prelim , I was some where over the Pacific when the GF was on

However , Eddie can’t take any credit for this , they were struggling until he got moved on ….that’s what I’m going with anyway ;)

I'll score check the game to see who wins, almost hopefully Brisvegas.
Brisvegas wins it'll be in the news Sun / Mon I can manage that. Colonwood wins it'll be all over the news for a week or two n Fat Eddie's head will everywhere like a plague of cockaroaches, farkin horror show.