Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Elimination Final - Richmond Vs Collingwood

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Even time keepers were trying to cheat! Blew the siren after they knew they couldn't draw it out any longer.

Puntrd64

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Mikee said:
Absolute cheating efffin b'stards those umps. That was blatant cheating at its worst, those free kicks & 3 50m penslties that ended in pie goals was some of the worst decisions you'll see & nearly cost us our season. Even the time keepers did their best to give the pies time to win. Well done Tiges!!! We beat the pies & the umps.

Agree totally bit at least they missed the blatant (Stengel ?) throw that lead to Batchelors goal :)

Maneevo

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 13, 2011
puntrd64 said:
Agree totally bit at least they missed the blatant (Stengel ?) throw that lead to Batchelors goal :)

Yeah, i thought that was a throw too!

E

easy_tiger

evo said:
Surely he should play in the firsts v Geelong.

cmon. hes a really really good 2nd player. He just doesnt do damage.

Griff, Cellis and $hai under consideration, but probably only caddy for markov I reckon.

Conca looking to 2018

great to have these guys fit and in contention though.

Even hammer is great depth in the horrifying event nank gets hurt. Hes a better tap ruck and competed well at ground level. But again, depth.

Umps incompetant

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
evo said:
Surely he should play in the firsts v Geelong.

Dunno, he goes to ground a lot with the ball and it's either a high tackle or a ball up, either or which slow things down. Not sure that's the way we're looking to play these days.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
easy said:
cmon. hes a really really good 2nd player. He just doesnt do damage.
hes a good firsts player. 100%. Exactly what we need at the coalface against Selwood, Guthrie, Duncan.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Dunno, he goes to ground a lot with the ball and it's either a high tackle or a ball up, either or which slow things down. Not sure that's the way we're looking to play these days.
We still have to get the ball. He excells at that. At all levels.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Bullarto Tiger said:
Absolutely it was a throw ... but I loved Batchelor's goal and his reaction afterwards.
there's definitely good camaraderie and enthusuaism around the club at the moment. Even in the seconds.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
A good victory for the VFL Tigers.
Asserted themselves well in the first half and had the game by the throat ... relaxed a little too much in the thirds quarter and lost their way a bit ... looked like they might get steamrolled in the last ... but I like the way they stood up in the last five minutes when the match was really on the line.
Go Tigers.

E

easy_tiger

evo said:
hes a good firsts player. 100%. Exactly what we need at the coalface against Selwood, Guthrie, Duncan.

respectfully disagree

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Yep, this is exactly why he isn't picked. He doesn't play the way we want to play these days. It's a pity for him but he just hasn't got the tools to be a major part of the ball movement that is the reason we did so well this year.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
mad_tiggy911 said:
THIS IS *smile*ED. Mayne ffs!

Thanks Bolton u undisciplined sh!t!!!
Classless comment, the *smile* part not the undisciplined.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Umpiring was atrocious.

3 of their 50m penalties shouldn't have been paid and 2 of them resulted in Collingwood goals.