Enough | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Enough

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
To all those negative posters out there I've had enough of this "dud player and sack the coach" rhetoric. I've heard it all before and no matter how many times you repeat it, it won't make a difference as you are ruining posting for everyone else. Blah Blah Blah Yadda Yadda Yadda...............................................................

Thought I'd get in their first with the politically correct statement ;D ;D ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
Hahahaha, ok no more negative posting for me on the following proviso; that we beat Carlton. If we lose to Carlton i'll be calling for everyone who is six degress of seperation from Frawley to get the sack.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
JohnF - I was being sarcastic - Let your true feelings prevail.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Haha how things change. It's not long ago someone on this board told me not to be so excited and take it one week at a time.
That's crap. At least if we don't win another game I really enjoyed the stirring rights I had for a few weeks.
Still got a bit of unfinished business in that department though so I look forward to Richmond running into form again. ;D
Go Tiges.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Ok, I'm guilty of weilding the negative stick so for the next week I'll try and only say positive things. ;D

JohnF

LMFAOOO
Mar 29, 2003
LOL, yeah I know you were being sarcastic Harry. But I just thought I'd let up for a while. You can only flog a donkey so much. But like I said, should we lose this week...

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
JohnF said:
But like I said, should we lose this week...

For all the heartbreak Richmond have inflicted on us over the years, surely they wouldn't be cruel enough to wish that on us. Expect a win....or duck for cover. ;D