Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Essendon the club that never stops giving.
I'm going to say it again they are us of the mid 80's early 90's just all over the joint.
The president looks like a disaster too

Reactions: 1 users
how do the EFC keep getting in these sort of mind-numbingly stupid situations?

it's incredible ... i love it ...

Reactions: 3 users
how do the EFC keep getting in these sort of mind-numbingly stupid situations?

it's incredible ... i love it ...
I can't wait to see David King getting into this club next season especially with Pepper Scott.

Reactions: 2 users
Essendon the club that never stops giving.
I'm going to say it again they are us of the mid 80's early 90's just all over the joint.
The president looks like a disaster too

This is worse than we ever were. Why the hell was no due diligence done on him?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Didn't that guy do the external review? And did anyone listen to his one interview on SEN, apparently it was a train wreck.

Like the guy was basically sacked for incompetence and corruption from one of the biggest commercial banks in the world.

And the bombers go = that’s our guy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Do you feel the same about Muslims?

Absolutely, I detest any and all religion and would like to see them wiped off the face of the earth.

Having said that, I respect an individual's right to believe whatever makes their existence more palpable for them, as long as they don't try and force that on others.

Reactions: 2 users