Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I just cannot believe the hatred and vitriol on here against another human being for his person beliefs.

The hatred is the very thing you preach against. yet it appears you are allowed to HATE and justify it because He has a different view than yours.

It is very clear who the hypocrites are!! Your Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!

I've got plenty of hate and vitriol for him and rightly so.

It's not a 'belief' that being homosexual makes you evil, it's a prejudice.

Hiding behind folk tales to allow yourself to hate on a group of people makes you a *smile*. And whatever hate you get for that you deserve.

Reactions: 20 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Essendon is at a crossroads. They have dumped their coach and CEO. Just changed their board president. By all reports Brad Scott spoke at their B&F called for unity.

But how can a club be unified when its run by a religious zealot? Dead set… their AFLW team will walk out in the coming weeks and his position will be untenable. I give him 6 months at most. This is just nuts. If i was an Essendon listed player, i would be contemplating a trade myself.

Reactions: 4 users

Liam_Nissan

Tiger Rookie
Aug 1, 2020
I just cannot believe the hatred and vitriol on here against another human being for his person beliefs.

The hatred is the very thing you preach against. yet it appears you are allowed to HATE and justify it because He has a different view than yours.

It is very clear who the hypocrites are!! Your Hypocrisy knows no bounds!!

I guess it’s ok to pretend to be inclusive when CEO of a club or business when it suits you and then pray the gay away at church on Sunday. When it suits you.

Some might call that hypocrisy.

Reactions: 7 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
I got one am loving the Bombers show. Just when you think it couldn’t get more ludicrous they crash and burn again. Even Lloyd (aka velvet powder puff) has said already they should play finals. Hahahahahaha. It’s just getting better. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
lets change the terminology....

What an idiotic post. Disgusting even.

While people have a right to their beliefs, choosing to be part of a religion that espouses bigotry is not equivalent to being gay.

You don't choose to be gay. You choose to be a bigot.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
After the appointment of the CEO, I distanced myself from my former position regarding the supplements issue.

And that was just when I thought he was a banker.

Now I know he is also a *smile* the drug cheating maggots should have been thrown out of the competition.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

tigerlandishome

Carna Tiges
Jun 4, 2007
Perth
I've got plenty of hate and vitriol for him and rightly so.

It's not a 'belief' that being homosexual makes you evil, it's a prejudice.

Hiding behind folk tales to allow yourself to hate on a group of people makes you a *smile*. And whatever hate you get for that you deserve.
Do you feel the same about Muslims?

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
lets change the terminology....
ATTENTION
Tigerwinner and Mods

Can I please ask that you all go back to this previous post of Tigerwinners

Seriously - I object to this
He/she has completely manufactured a quote that I absolutely did not make - but it’s been published as if I had made an particular posting that simply did not happen

This is blatant fiction and Tigerwinner should come clean and withdraw it completely

Reactions: 3 users