Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Clarko and Fagan are probably thankful for a few days respite. Can always trust Essendon to do something to get themselves on the front page.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
sacked already? Not surprised if true.

I suppose not knowing he was a religious zealot before they hired him then sacking him when they found out.

while pretty bad, is much better than

Knowing he was a religious zealot when they hired him and sticking with him.

edit, yep, he's out the door.

Reactions: 2 users
He's busy trying to find a way to put a positive spin on the fallout at the bottom of a Box of Cab Shiraz.

Hopefully banrock. Need to be classy in these times

Essendon have had 3 three CEOs in 6 weeks and will be 4 in about 10. Haha maybe they can get James Hird to be the CEO

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Robbo’s headline tomorrow will be “ Hird for CEO”

You can just see him being hysterical on 360, tugging his shirt sleeve cuffs and slurring his words claiming if they had just listened to Sheedy and appointed Hird as coach/CEO they wouldn’t be in this position

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users