Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Looks like Blake Caracella will be coaching Essendumb as Rutter is in lockdown.
Looks like the move to Bummers might start paying off.

On day #6451 we need to remind ourselves what a list manager guru Adrian Dudoro is. 24 years he's been recruiting and list management for Essendon.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
On day #6451 we need to remind ourselves what a list manager guru Adrian Dudoro is. 24 years he's been recruiting and list management for Essendon.
True, but I think they are also sh!t more because of the coach. Rutten's no good.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
True, but I think they are also sh!t more because of the coach. Rutten's no good.
But he is from our system.....
That's all the bombers care about.
That and winning trade week.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Winning 12 Draft and Trade Period Premierships though is a pretty good strike rate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Biggest bs club in the AFL by a mile - perpetuated by an equally bs media that fawn all over them every single year. Us, Carlton and one or two others never got it so easy in the media by being so rubbish for so long. Arsendon get an armchair ride.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Biggest bs club in the AFL by a mile - perpetuated by an equally bs media that fawn all over them every single year. Us, Carlton and one or two others never got it so easy in the media by being so rubbish for so long. Arsendon get an armchair ride.

Must admit I got caught up in the Dons pre season positivity media blitzkrieg. I felt sick at the time admitting it.

Feeling much better now and absolutely delighted that I was wrong.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
And then there's their supporters what a bunch of schmucks they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

So true. Live off The Sheedy era. Past 1990, it’s pretty average. Yeah, I said it.

Reactions: 1 user
Dylan Shiel has three years to run on his contract - after this year. That's hilarious.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
That's a bit nasty tt. I want to feel sorry for the bpmbers but just can't.

Bring back Sheeds I say. And Hirdy.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
AFL went super light on them over the PEDs. Their lack of success since is just karma evening things up in the universe.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users