Essendon = Entitlement | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Essendon = Entitlement

Owned by a bunch of geriatrics and second-stringers.

Classic Bombers. Talking it up all summer, no substance when it matters.
Theyve got no senior defenders of quality with Hooker and Ambrose gone and Hurley crippled.

They also have no forward line.

They have height on their list from memory they've drafted 4-5 talls the last two years but they are all kids.

Reactions: 1 users
Tremendous result. Essendon got thumped by aside that’s just as old as as.

Death, taxes and pundits predicting a resurgent bombers only for them to fall in a heap.
At least they can look forward to trade week where "Dodoro will win trade week."

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Looks like Carlscum won this years round one premiership n Essendrugs got the spoon.

• Haha
Theyve got no senior defenders of quality with Hooker and Ambrose gone and Hurley crippled.

They also have no forward line.

They have height on their list from memory they've drafted 4-5 talls the last two years but they are all kids.
Given their deficiencies, and you’re 110% correct, Craig, it is staggering that people were so bullish on them. They fall for it every single year, too.

Reactions: 2 users
Blobbo has teed off on his club Essendon: “surrender football”, “bruise free” and “deplorable”.

• Haha
Essendon got thumped by aside that’s just as old as as
I'll be honest, it was sounding great, but I could have used a little more 'as'.

I got a fever ... and the only prescription, is more 'as'.

I gotta have more 'as', baby!

Rolling!

Reactions: 1 user
How do we do a fake mis information collective that supports the wonderful job Dildo-ro has been doing the last 12 years. Maybe the Russians could help us ? They’re experts.

We must keep this man in a job at that club !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Zac Merrett out for 6-8 weeks with an ankle, big blow to the potential premiers.