Fake Noise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Fake Noise

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yesterday when MFC started coming back late it was especially bad. I wonder if it's because we can normally count on the Tiger Army to control the crowd noise. Pump up our guys and muffle any opposition attempts to gain momentum. The canned crowd noise always tends to be 50/50 no matter who is playing, as a result it just doesn't sound real.

The sound guy should weight the crowd based on avg crowd numbers last year. GWS v #lolNorf he can have the afternoon off.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
It's out of sync with what's going on - the dude controlling it doesn't have a feel for the game. Probably got some suit who doesn't sit with the ferals.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Was terrible again today. Is it just our games?
I don't much care for the commentary anyway but it would be nice to be able to hear the player interviews after the game.
To whom do I complain?

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
hate it with a passion. the mute button has been getting a working over this footy season.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
That Hamish *smile* spouts nothing but fake noise.

What a #%&&%## wratchet that bloke is.

Reactions: 1 user

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
What a wasted opportunity, wouldn't it be great to surround the ground with decent microphones and just listen to the noise the players make...banter, hits, sledging, direction. Just to listen to the generals marshalling the troops, but no, we get fake crap and the mumblings from beets and manufactured statistical drivel from Bruce

Reactions: 4 users