Finals tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals tickets

PBoRSM

How many kids do I have??
Jun 11, 2004
Logged on to both PC and mobile at 8:55am. Both put me in the queue. At 9:01am mobile let me in. Went right through and picked tickets. Then at 9:07am PC let me in and I went right through and picked tix. In the end I gave up the mobile tickets and went with the PC offered ones. Was after Level 1, PRO, undercover and the PC were slightly better. Think these were Cat 2.

So interesting that I was allowed to select two tickets per membership on two separate devices. I know it wouldn't have let me buy all 8, but I was effectively 'holding' two tickets per membership for around 5 minutes there.

As someone said previously, ticketek can't possibly know that you are using two devices if you are just in the queue. My experience shows that they don't even know this until you literally try buying a 2nd ticket with your membership.

So essentially, rather than fix their systems, they choose to blatantly lie to their customers to make up for their own shortcomings.

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Logged in at 855am
3 Tabs in Chrome
3 Tabs in Firefox
3 Tabs in Internet Explorer
1 Mobile Phone
1 Private Session in Internet Explorer but using m.ticketek.com.au as the URL

9:09am one of the tabs changes from Ticketek to Richmond Vs Geelong. Wet myself

Barcodes in.
Select Richmond Allocation
Select M4 on the Map (Cat 3)
Submit

YOU BEAUTY PUNT ROAD END M4 !!!

Hopefully M5 is full of Tigers supporters unlike last years Prelim.........

Richmond Allcation will go quick so you will probably get better tickets if you select Geelong Allocation (those fans will choose all the undercover seats so all the good seats on the lower levels will be free )

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Got 'em

M9 Cat 2.

sounds pretty good to me?

good luck all

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
4 browsers from 8.40. Got in about 9.10. Wanted undercover seats due to possible rain - couldn't get any with Richmond allocation - so tried Geelong allocation and got Cat 1 level 2 seats in Ponsford stand. Happy despite sitting with pussies - hopefully more Tiger supporters do the same for better seats! Good luck to everyone, try to stay calm with the nightmare that is Ticketek.

• Love

gsta12

Roar Power
Mar 19, 2003
Had the phone and the PC going from about 0840 AM! Finally got through about 0920 AM and got the seats I wanted in M4 behind the Punt road end goals!!

Hang in there everyone!!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
My purchase ended well, but almost everything that could go wrong did,

and I got my tickets with 12 seconds left on the clock, in a lather of sweat.

Jesus.

go Tigers

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
I found the mobile phone much quicker than the pc - give it a try if you have both.

All good, finally got in and secured my ticket in a Richmond allocated area.
Stressful process purely because I’m at work grappling with the Ticketek system on a busy Monday morning.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Friend just text me to say;

There are no tickets available that match
the entitlements of this password or group code.

He was trying for just 1 ticket.

So there may be like 20K of tickets still in the process of being processed, so if People reject them they may get re-released.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user

Jetboy

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2010
Melbourne.....sometimes Broome
I'm in M36 as well - flying down with kids on the 4pm flight friday from sydney - C U there:))
Awesome,
We got 5 tix in M36 also, a bit further back than our normal seats, but happy cos it’s gonna rain and my old man (89) won’t have to move etc.....the family are flying in on the red eye Thursday night
My mates are sitting in M31, so we’re gonna give it to the Pussy cheer squad in stereo....

Reactions: 3 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I went cat 4 when I logged in so I got seats up the top out of the rain for my kids.

Reactions: 1 users

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
Success in the end but I won't get wet!

Mobile got through first but after rejecting the first tickets I got a message that there were no tickets for that barcode entitlement. WTF!

Then the laptop kicked in but by then it was hard to find 5 seats in a reasonable spot.

Oh well, for much of that hour I didn't think we'd be going! And I won't need to wear my ski gear either.

Reactions: 4 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Dont worry about the entitlement message as its not 100% accurate.

If you are getting that message I suggest logging into a private or incognito session so it gives you a brand new session.

My friend got the message, so I logged into a new private window with his barcode, showed seats were still available.

Doing another one now and same thing can get tickets in either allocation

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Dont worry about the entitlement message as its not 100% accurate.

If you are getting that message I suggest logging into a private or incognito session so it gives you a brand new session.

My friend got the message, so I logged into a new private window with his barcode, showed seats were still available.

Doing another one now and same thing can get tickets in either allocation

Yup, still tickets in M1, M2, M4, M5

Looks like M5 is a shared entitlement as appears in both Clubs allocation

tiger3000

Tiger Cub
Apr 11, 2011
Yup, still tickets in M1, M2, M4, M5

Looks like M5 is a shared entitlement as appears in both Clubs allocation
Mack, could you screenshot the Richmond/geelong allocation map? Want to be sure I clicked Richmond allocation (and used all my barcodes can no longer get in)! Cheers

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Ok, this is what is left from the ticketek map when logging in in a new private window, obviously this based on 1 ticket, screens taken at 1010am

Attachments

• Geelong Allocation.PNG
    Geelong Allocation.PNG
    138.8 KB · Views: 57
  • RFC Allocation.PNG
    RFC Allocation.PNG
    137.7 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: 1 users