Finals tickets | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Finals tickets

14tempany

Tiger Rookie
Apr 12, 2009
I have an AFL members seat for our game tomorrow night that i am not going to use
It is M23 Row GG Seat 13 The cost $33.25
You have to be an AFL member to access this seat
If someone is interested let me know

The Kop

Tiger Cub
Jul 15, 2012
I have a ticket for tonight M56, LL, 16 for sale - cost was $148 but happy to take $100 or thereabouts - please call on 0420 980 953 if interested

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Had an appointment this morning & overheard the fella in front of me saying to the receptionist that he was offered 5 tickets to the gf but only took the 2 , the lady said who do you go for , he said he was from Sydney & didn’t really care , but I work for Nab & was offered them

Just shows what the AFL think of their club members when they are just handing them out to anyone!

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Had an appointment this morning & overheard the fella in front of me saying to the receptionist that he was offered 5 tickets to the gf but only took the 2 , the lady said who do you go for , he said he was from Sydney & didn’t really care , but I work for Nab & was offered them

Just shows what the AFL think of their club members when they are just handing them out to anyone!
As frustrated I am too with similar thoughts over the years I've come to accept I believe its more for sponsors they are given an "x" amount of tickets for type of level of financial support they give. All clubs benefit.