Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Crunchy wants it to be more like Yankee land, everything is better there isn't it.
Yeah the fat moron wants the GF to be played on a Sunday night, go for at least 5 hours and have Beyonce and Janet Jackson as the half time entertainment.

Just because the Yanks do it doesn't mean it's good. And they need Beyonce and Janet at half time because the game itself is so *smile* boring and slow.

Geez he is an imbecile.

Reactions: 6 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
Weird when Caro bags her own club, and then that Essendon lover Lloyd pretty much says, theres no issue. Even to the point where he says he doubts any of the players were even fussed by it.

BTW I can't stand that fat twat Hutchy. Wants 18 minute quarters (or less), wants night grand finals. He wants anything at all that changes the game from what it is, so my question is, why invest so much time and money into something that you clearly think is sub par and needs everything changed.
hutchy wants to be skinnier too lol

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Weird when Caro bags her own club, and then that Essendon lover Lloyd pretty much says, theres no issue. Even to the point where he says he doubts any of the players were even fussed by it.

BTW I can't stand that fat twat Hutchy. Wants 18 minute quarters (or less), wants night grand finals. He wants anything at all that changes the game from what it is, so my question is, why invest so much time and money into something that you clearly think is sub par and needs everything changed.
Lloyd destroyed both Cornes & Caro's plastic rant on Monday night.
The players (especially ours) wouldn't give a toss what the coach does outside football.
I played competitive sport for more then 10 years and i can't remember what job my coach had outside of the game.
And i had the same coach for 8 of those years.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Lynch better not do anything silly.
They might call for captial punishment to return.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Just flicked it on to catch Caro comment on the sub rule. She said listening to Hardwick she always “felt he was going to find a way to put an extra player on, I’m not questioning the Richmond doctor......”

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just flicked it on to catch Caro comment on the sub rule. She said listening to Hardwick she always “felt he was going to find a way to put an extra player on, I’m not questioning the Richmond doctor......”
Caro seems to have a real bee in her bonnet re Hardwick, probably because she now has to make stories up, because no-one from the club leaks stories to her anymore.

Reactions: 8 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne

She said this after we know the extent of Floss's injury!! Unbelievable.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

interesting Hardwick and the tigers still coping it.

Read in today’s papers that there is a good chance that Cartoon and Geeelonger players subbed out may
lay this week - why don’t they cop it as well.

• Angry

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
so they're saying vlaustin stages for free kicks and now fakes injury?

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
I find it staggering that we are named considering we weren’t the first to use it, weren’t the only ones to use it and weren’t the last

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

She also stated that Astbury didn't even get cited for his elbow. Geez chinese whispers move a long way, did she miss the news that he was fined?

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
so they're saying vlaustin stages for free kicks and now fakes injury?
Vlastuin would be in our top 6 most important players; as if we'd deliberately want him off the ground.

Moronic media :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Much as i hate people picking at us and trying to chop the tall poppy down.
I'm very happy people no longer us the term "Poor old Richmond"
Now its "Bloody Richmond"

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Wheelbarrow Wilson is an irrelevance now - especially where Richmond is concerned because one or two people that used to funnel her information are long gone. In fact she's persona non grata at the club now and has been for a while - which she resents. Subsequently she likes to kick us at any opportunity she can get, or if there isn't one, she'll just make it up e.g. this Vlaustin complete non issue/fabrication by her. Wilson holds grudges for a loooong time.

She's pathetic now. She's reached the point of even having to go back to old opinions e.g. Norrrrf just have to re-locate to Tasmania. They just have to.

Still keeps trying to pass off her opinions on matters as factual or that she's got some sort of inside info on things when she doesn't. And when she gets it wrong, she simply refuses to admit it. She's just a "gut feel" journo which is fine, but instead of placing her commentary on things as her personal thoughts or personal opinions, she keeps on trying to make on that she has it as fact, or that she has some inside info.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users