Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So why has Caro become so "Anti RFC", has she been locked out and / or had her privileges cut or cut off.

Acting like a woman scorned that starts irrationally and incoherently lashing out and spewing bile and diatribe all over Facebook.

Time for her to join Sheehan and Sheedy in the Press Home.

Jabba can at least go and get himself a job as a pontoon helping to stabilise off shore Gas Rigs.

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I think with Richmond back to being a powerhouse she would be welcomed back.
She pissed that Ash Barty got to present the cup and she didn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
caro is a disgrace
she hasnt bothered saying anything about buckley or goodwin, why is dimma's personal life so important to caro?

her useby date on tv, radio and print is way over
her useby date - full stop - is way over

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Weird when Caro bags her own club, and then that Essendon lover Lloyd pretty much says, theres no issue. Even to the point where he says he doubts any of the players were even fussed by it.

BTW I can't stand that fat twat Hutchy. Wants 18 minute quarters (or less), wants night grand finals. He wants anything at all that changes the game from what it is, so my question is, why invest so much time and money into something that you clearly think is sub par and needs everything changed.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Weird when Caro bags her own club, and then that Essendon lover Lloyd pretty much says, theres no issue. Even to the point where he says he doubts any of the players were even fussed by it.

BTW I can't stand that fat twat Hutchy. Wants 18 minute quarters (or less), wants night grand finals. He wants anything at all that changes the game from what it is, so my question is, why invest so much time and money into something that you clearly think is sub par and needs everything changed.

Crunchy wants it to be more like Yankee land, everything is better there isn't it.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Lloyd’s been part of a successful infield team and has a lot more idea what does and doesn’t throw players than Wilson ever will.
Hutchy won’t be happy until Aussie Rules has become US Rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
That was just appalling last night. Wilson was appalling, the show using that Hardwick relationship thing to open with when there were a bunch of other bigger, more relevant stories, was also appalling.

Fancy using a 6 week old story, that is about personal and family relationships and for which NOBODY but the people and families involved know the detail of, to open the show with when you had things like the game's biggest President being forced to resign, the Treloar-Cwood player fiasco and any other amount of bigger and more relevant items all to cover instead. Her and that show were a disgrace last night.

Wilson constantly gets a view in her mind and then tries to pass that view or opinion off as facts. "People at Richmond weren't happy." Who wasn't happy ? Name them. The club has given a statement to the fact that there is no issue from their perspective about the relationship, so who's not happy and why ? You're not happy Wilson, and that's the real issue.
Could not agree more Redford. The biggest, loudest President is forced to resign after 23 years due to a racism report - that's a whole show just there! Racism, concussion, etc etc. Far far bigger stories.

You have summed up Caro exactly.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Did Jabba the Hutch seriously introduce a new segment called Elephant in the Room without anyone breaking out into a giggle?

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
I've always thought the most missable of all the footy shows was FC, cos they never talk about footy. And wombat guts is just so hard on the eyes.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Old mate Hymie Luganis might've learned his lesson by going too hard at us last to write us off before anyone else.

We won the flag and he's probably still getting the phantom pain from the damage received with that burn.

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Why do people still watch this show?
It’s not really about the football.
Giving FC and AFL360 a wide berth is good for your mental health.

Reactions: 2 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
My alternative title for FC is ‘People Shouting at Each Other’, because that’s what the show is. Back when Caro was on OTC, Wal from Warranwood rang up the Coodabeen Champions to ask why the station’s tea lady was on the show.

• Haha

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
Agree with others, just dont watch shows or people that annoy you, its a choice!.

AFL360 i have watched on/off for years but last 2 years or so i have just been to busy with work and family, I really enjoyed the coaches and player nights and do try to catch Jacks snippents/comments on RFC site when uploaded.

I often get up extremely early for work and switch on CNN while emailing/Coffee etc, during US elections/riots etc i actually had had enough and basically stopped watching as it was just annoying and similar to most news including AFL hype everything up and report news of news... its a cycle, but its also a choice..

Reactions: 2 users