Footy Classified SOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy Classified SOS

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
What disgraceful show.
They open the show with a Richmond in turmoil story.
What's the go with Caro.
Who gives a *smile* who is seeing.
Is Hardwick the first person on the planet to have a relationship with someone from the same organisation?
How about Cornes, Hardwick losses respect and his mantra as a story teller becomes tarnished.
What about they all said Buckley would have job offers if got the ass from Collingwood. Besides Ratten, I can't remember a coach that has been sacked offered a job elsewhere.

I hope we smack the shiit out of port.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
What disgraceful show.
What's the go with Caro.
Is Hardwick the first person on the planet to have a relationship with someone from the same organisation?
How about Cornes, Hardwick losses respect and his mantra as a story teller becomes tarnished.
What about they all said Buckley would have job offers if got the ass from Collingwood. Besides Ratten, I can't remember a coach that has been sacked offered a job elsewhere.

caro is a disgrace
she hasnt bothered saying anything about buckley or goodwin, why is dimma's personal life so important to caro?

her useby date on tv, radio and print is way over

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It was important for the show to start the season with a big audience and talking point. There's only been 1 pre-season match so far. No coaches have been sacked. They really only had the Harddick or Eddie stories to go with.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What disgraceful show.
What's the go with Caro.

That was just appalling last night. Wilson was appalling, the show using that Hardwick relationship thing to open with when there were a bunch of other bigger, more relevant stories, was also appalling.

Fancy using a 6 week old story, that is about personal and family relationships and for which NOBODY but the people and families involved know the detail of, to open the show with when you had things like the game's biggest President being forced to resign, the Treloar-Cwood player fiasco and any other amount of bigger and more relevant items all to cover instead. Her and that show were a disgrace last night.

Wilson constantly gets a view in her mind and then tries to pass that view or opinion off as facts. "People at Richmond weren't happy." Who wasn't happy ? Name them. The club has given a statement to the fact that there is no issue from their perspective about the relationship, so who's not happy and why ? You're not happy Wilson, and that's the real issue.

Reactions: 12 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
That was just appalling last night. Wilson was appalling, the show using that Hardwick relationship thing to open with when there were a bunch of other bigger, more relevant stories, was also appalling.

Fancy using a 6 week old story, that is about personal and family relationships and for which NOBODY but the people and families involved know the detail of, to open the show with when you had things like the game's biggest President being forced to resign, the Treloar-Cwood player fiasco and any other amount of bigger and more relevant items all to cover instead. Her and that show were a disgrace last night.

Wilson constantly gets a view in her mind and then tries to pass that view or opinion off as facts. "People at Richmond weren't happy." Who wasn't happy ? Name them. The club has given a statement to the fact that there is no issue from their perspective about the relationship, so who's not happy and why ? You're not happy Wilson, and that's the real issue.
Bingo
I was told barely anyone at the club these days speak to her.
Why dosent she name the people who aren't happy?
Because she is pissed the club has cut ties with her.
First show of the year and she opens up about Hardwick.
Big flken deal.
The weasel Cornes throwing his 2 bobs worth in also.
Isn't Hinckley the coach under the most pressure. He has been at port for 45 years and what has he got to show for it?
Sweet FA .
Not sure the media is handling our success well.
Its driving them crazy.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
caro is a disgrace
she hasnt bothered saying anything about buckley or goodwin, why is dimma's personal life so important to caro?

her useby date on tv, radio and print is way over
Its totally unnecessary.
Im thinking maybe Hutchinson is telling her what to say.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Bingo
I was told barely anyone at the club these days speak to her.
Why dosent she name the people who aren't happy?
Because she is pissed the club has cut ties with her.
First show of the year and she opens up about Hardwick.
Big flken deal.
The weasel Cornes throwing his 2 bobs worth in also.
Isn't Hinckley the coach under the most pressure. He has been at port for 45 years and what has he got to show for it?
Sweet FA .
Not sure the media is handling our success well.
Its driving them crazy.
I was told the same years ago as well. She's a bitter person where Richmond is concerned after she was finally made persona non grata for fabricating a whole heap of stuff about the Plough Wallace departure and referencing things about the players' involvement in it which simply never happened. Ask Chris Newman and Jake King what they think about her.

In fact, as an extension of that, a father of an ex player at Carlton told me that all players there were under strict instructions to not engage with 2 media reps on any level what so ever without the club's express permission. Only two, and those two people were Caroline Wilson and Mark Robinson.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I was told the same years ago as well. She's a bitter person where Richmond is concerned after she was finally made persona non grata for fabricating a whole heap of stuff about the Plough Wallace departure and referencing things about the players' involvement in it which simply never happened. Ask Chris Newman and Jake King what they think about her.

In fact, as an extension of that, a father of an ex player at Carlton told me that all players there were under strict instructions to not engage with 2 media reps on any level what so ever without the club's express permission. Only two, and those two people were Caroline Wilson and Mark Robinson.
The reason the players were warned not to speak to Robinson is that he might actually eat them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Big Tiger

Tiger Rookie
Jul 15, 2013

Totally true, I cannot stand the woman. Wish she'd go and barrack for another club, her old man nearly sent the joint broke.

My all time favourite Footy Classified was years ago when, a still playing Richo, challenged her on some lies she'd made up about what the leadership group had said. She was speechless as he launched into her into and asked her who had told her what she said, because he was in the leadership group at the time and he knew for sure it was lies. It was her usual response to when she's challenged about who told her what that she couldn't say but stands by it...... As you say, opinion passed off as fact.

Reactions: 1 users

Long Lost Hernaman

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 19, 2007
Cornes was actually on the money in one sense. He kept pushing Wilson to say what she thinks the club should have done (100% correct question in response to her PC bellyaching). The best she could offer was "well I wouldn't have sacked him".

• Haha

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Totally true, I cannot stand the woman. Wish she'd go and barrack for another club, her old man nearly sent the joint broke.

My all time favourite Footy Classified was years ago when, a still playing Richo, challenged her on some lies she'd made up about what the leadership group had said. She was speechless as he launched into her into and asked her who had told her what she said, because he was in the leadership group at the time and he knew for sure it was lies. It was her usual response to when she's challenged about who told her what that she couldn't say but stands by it...... As you say, opinion passed off as fact.
I saw that too, and loved it! She claimed she got it from a ‘source’, but of course wouldn’t say who.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hard Hitting Circle Jerking Hyperventilation Fest I'm gathering!
I don’t watch these peons anymore with their perennial faux outrage and rampant dissatisfaction.

Wannabe Darksider's meh!

My take on Footy Classified.

19166EA1-14ED-4004-9EF1-CCEAAEBD2706.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha