Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
I thought Huddo yesterday noticed the one sided umpiring. Mentioned it early in the call and kept mentioning it when the crowd were showing their displeasure at every bad call.

Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Sorry Viv but Hudson hates as more then Hutchison
He's a true Cat fan. Can understand the jealousy and hate. We make them look silly in finals. If I was a Cats fan I would revel in any pain suffered by tigers fans.

Just as I enjoy every Cats loss. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing Tom *smile* Stewart maimed.

Reactions: 4 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
He's a true Cat fan. Can understand the jealousy and hate. We make them look silly in finals. If I was a Cats fan I would revel in any pain suffered by tigers fans.

Just as I enjoy every Cats loss. Nothing would give me more pleasure than seeing Tom *smile* Stewart maimed.
And *smile* dangerflog as well. Head on collision between the two of them

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Was pretty refreshing to hear Jack call out the umps. He wasn't wrong either.

Good old diplomat, balls in the handbag Hudson just loved to poke fun at the Tigers fans.
Hudson did point it out early and Jack did too. By and large the Fox commentary team are much better than 7.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Just had a peruse over X ,as always nothing but negativity from the AFL journos , geez the Xmas party must be a hoot

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
No Way What GIF
Screenshot_20240327_203745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
There's a story of a Magpies player, and headlines include 'Flag Hero' & 'Premiership Star'.

Who would the story be about? Scott Pendlebury? Nick Daicos? Darcy Moore?

No.

Mason Cox.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

67 special

Tiger Matchwinner
May 12, 2009
All telling Cornhead to retire from media. :mhihi Poor moron.....must have too many bad dreams at night.
Same article from Cornes calls Selwood, who captained Geelong to one premiership “….. firmed his legacy as the best captain of the century so far…..”. Cotch’s captaincy of Richmond to 3 premierships doesn’t rate somehow?……Clown.

• Haha

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Same article from Cornes calls Selwood, who captained Geelong to one premiership “….. firmed his legacy as the best captain of the century so far…..”. Cotch’s captaincy of Richmond to 3 premierships doesn’t rate somehow?……Clown.
Numbers and facts aren't Kano's strongest suite

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Cornes’ article should be great news for those hoping to see some vintage Dusty this year.
He will hopefully want to prove the failed firefighter wrong.
As an aside Cornes seems obsessed with Richmond.

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Cornes’ article should be great news for those hoping to see some vintage Dusty this year.
He will hopefully want to prove the failed firefighter wrong.
As an aside Cornes seems obsessed with Richmond.
Hutchison is trying to push us back to the late 80's again.
You didn't notice the smirk on his face when he said to Caro 'it's not the same Richmond anymore, all of them are gone"
Have noticed Cornes doesn't bag Hardwick anymore, because he was recruited by the AFL and the AFL is Hutchison's pay role.

The Richmond hate is out there and they wants us back to the bottom.
It's a pity the list management team Hartley and Clarke have helped them.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
That was actually pretty funny. Cotches segment looked terrible, his talking was ok, but the graphics were from 1985.

Yeah I thought it was funny too. Cotch was more wooden than an oak tree in the middle of a forest.

• Haha