Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

Some quality journalism here from a couple of numb-nuts @ foxfooty.... Obviously our trading post 2016 must've been more shithouse than I remember!

More wankers and obviously Geeelong supporters - A+ for picking up Clanger - has not helped them win a premiership or even make a bloody Grand Final - dickheads

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Well we have done exceptionally well to get 2 premierships from our drafting efforts of only a B+.

To think our drafting is rated the same as the pies (best list Treloar) says it all.

I mean Nank, Caddy, Prestia, Grigg, Houli, Lynch all say hi.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Some quality journalism here from a couple of numb-nuts @ foxfooty.... Obviously our trading post 2016 must've been more shithouse than I remember!

Wow, what a bunch of idiots.

Apparently losing Tom Lynch wasn't a big loss for GC, not even mentioned.

Then there are the assessments:
Geelong: A :rotfl1 Gee, they must have a few premierships from their recruiting.
Hawthorn A+ - really, they are on the slide in a big way. 3 flags, yep, great, but a big slide following that, maybe an A-.

DS

Geelong: A :rotfl1 Gee, they must have a few premierships from their recruiting.
Hawthorn A+ - really, they are on the slide in a big way. 3 flags, yep, great, but a big slide following that, maybe an A-.

DS
So Lynch "walked out" on the GC whereas Danger "elected to head to Geelong". Even the phrasing in that article is anti-Richmond.

• Angry
Reactions: 4 users

DS
Yep, Geelong haven’t won a flag since the start of the last decade!

And Hawthorn haven’t won a flag for half a decade!

well that’s how I like to phrase it.....

Grade B+ gee.
Got to win it this year. If by some chance/miracle we pull off the impossible what mark/grade do we get then???

So Lynch "walked out" on the GC whereas Danger "elected to head to Geelong". Even the phrasing in that article is anti-Richmond.
Yep and obviously no one had an issue with Buddy going to the Swans but everyone was annoyed with Richmond being able to pick up Lynch.

Reactions: 1 user
Well we have done exceptionally well to get 2 premierships from our drafting efforts of only a B+.

To think our drafting is rated the same as the pies (best list Treloar) says it all.

TBH.... I've had a rethink. ..... how we gonna go when we start gettin fair dinkum with our recruiting?:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow

yet they listed Mitch Morton at Pick 79 as the biggest win for the Swans (they get a B) along side Buddy...
FMD

our Rookie picks *smile* on a lot of other teams "biggest wins"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 user
No word from Cornes telling us Prestia for pick 6 was wrong?
We should be rebuilding

Mar Maclure fair dinkum.
Tigers remind him of Brisbane when they were past their best and started fighting...
Seriously - in his head he is equating Lynch’s love tap to Allister Lynch’s windmill effort against Port in the GF that Brosbane lost.
What evidence is he basing this on??
We field a younger team than Carlton..!
He spent 5 minutes rapping Carlton up - but if Newnes had of missed, he would have spent 5 minutes bagging them. That is the shallowness of the analysis

• Angry