Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Footy media , love’m or hate’ m ?

OK, I’m generally a sensible kinda guy... but there is clearly an agenda or click bait mantra on rfc currently. First three things I see. Grimes diver, Vlaustin diver, Lynch mro
All the other games with similar... nuthin
The media wouldn't be reporting it if Worsfold wasn't sooking it up big time. Apparently the Grimes decision "cost them the game".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I'm not one for conspiracy theories, except when it comes to the RFC. I have no doubt that ever since we went into the hub there has been a lot of negative press, of which 90% has been with lies or a stretching of the truth.

Flicked on the footy show and they didn’t let me down, instead of opening with the celebration of indiginous round , they go straight onto Grimes and Lynch, so predictable

Then when Woosha an Clarko have a crack at the media, sure enough Barrett and Jones get the sooks, they make a living out of it, however when it comes back they are just pathetic .

• Wow
On the Sunday footy show.
They showed the Grimes and Big V incidents.
They showed the lynch incident, with Lloyd saying it should be looked at.
BUT they didn't show the elbow by Dixon to Stratton heads.
Unbelievable

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Essendon fans did the same thing to Callan Ward after the GWS game. All class at Tullamarine.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
*smile* cowards on social media, it disgusts me , the entire world needs to come down hard on these cowards, nothing wrong with different opinions , but cowardly attacks on anyone are just disgraceful
I’m really upset with attacks on people - sub human, very tough to police... I was watching a morning show this morning and wondered if it was coincidence that the representative from Lifeline was on, saying that the government is being lobbied to change the way social media is run and should fall in line with regulations to protect people from attacks.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Media have ruined it for themselves - I refuse to watch footy media now - even though I'd love to, because the Tiges are good. All the focus on is the negative sensationalist crap. They feed off their own BS, well they can have it to themselves. I'll just watch the games.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Can we update the title of this thread to remove "love em"?

• Haha
Can we update the title of this thread to remove "love em"?

Watching channel 7 with supposely star commentator Darcy, I had to mute the game half way the second quarter. Comments were so bias towards Essendon. Funny! muting actually worked the Tigers went on a roll!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Unbelievable
Yet more evidence on the media agenda against Richmond.

Nah mate. Superstar and top bloke. Nothing to see hear :rolleyes:

Angry Charlie Dixon elbows to the head - Love his aggression, he plays so much better on the edge
Angry Tom Lynch - Why does he play with so much aggression, what a goose

Do the media even hear themselves???

Reactions: 1 users
Angry Charlie Dixon elbows to the head - Love his aggression, he plays so much better on the edge
Angry Tom Lynch - Why does he play with so much aggression, what a goose

Do the media even hear themselves???
It’s just laughable. It’s also pathetic.

Flicked on the footy show and they didn’t let me down, instead of opening with the celebration of indiginous round , they go straight onto Grimes and Lynch, so predictable

Then when Woosha an Clarko have a crack at the media, sure enough Barrett and Jones get the sooks, they make a living out of it, however when it comes back they are just pathetic .
AFL round so far video with Cleary and Cornes. Cleary banging on about bad boy Lynchy. Definitely gotta go, he’s treading a fine line, blah, blah, blah. Cornes to his credit goes nothing to see here mate, shocked you are even talking about it knob. Cleary goes again, get lost you flog. Best of all though they do not even show the Dixon incident, just that Big Charlie’s is frustrated as he is not getting looked after by Umps for the crap that’s going on off the ball. They only show the melee after the incident when CD runs around without his top off. It was the unsociable Hawks. What the hell, they flew the flag for Dixon elbowing their Captain and nothing even shown. There is definitely an agenda going on but I cannot put my finger on it.

This time wth Lynch, will they also show Hurley targeting his hand? Remember last year when the Liars said Grimes was holding Cameron, but when they produced footage Cameron was either holding Grimes or they were both grappling? And, yes big Charlie’s ‘clumsy’ elbow was wRose than anything Lynch has done. It had potential to cause some real damage, he’s fortunate that it didn’t.

Unbelievable
You are right, they showed afterward. And they did not mention it. Strange - or not I suppose

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Also the absolute irony of them today celebrating and laughing at old Plugger videos where he nearly killed Caven and Hogg and others - with cheap shots. Even booted the ball at the old bloke in the crowd.
Cannot they see the obvious hypocrisy with the Lynch lynching?

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users