Formula One | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Formula One

Tigerhealer

I'm a llama!
Sep 7, 2003
I have never been into any form of motor racing, although I have done a few track days in my car, there is a lot to take in.
Fascinating seeing the difference in straight line speed.
Your first day of live racing at Albert Park when you do go will be mindblowing

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Daniel Ricciardo is back !

Will drive the rest of the year for Alpha Tauri. I reckon he’ll go real well. That car should suit him.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Melbourne boy and rookie, Oscar Piastri qualifies 4th fastest for tonight’s Hungarian GP.

Awesome effort.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Suck *smile* Verstappen !

Always thought Liam Lawson is a better driver than Oscar Piastri. Starting to show how good he is. Can drive anything that kid.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Does Daniel R really belong in formula one anymore?
Ah he had some issues with that car, strategy etc. He was faster than his team mate for much of the weekend. You put him in the Red Bull and he’d still be pretty good. Having said that, Liam Lawson along with Piastri is the next big thing and should be in a car.

Bones17

Tiger Rookie
Jul 11, 2010
The Pines
Lewis and Charles disqualified from US GP for technical breach. The planks on the their cars had too much wear.

Freezer

Tiger Legend
Feb 22, 2007
Ricciardo got shafted by the one stop strategy. Left him out there on aging tyres before realising their mistake and bringing him in on about lap 53/54. Position-wise, damage was done.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ricciardo gets a very ordinary Alpha Tauri into 4th position on the grid for tomorrow’s Mexican GP.

There’s your answer to whether he still belongs in F1 or not.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Bloody hell. Bad signs for the season if the first race is anything to go by. Red Bull Team A and Verstappen utterly dominate again. (Gee his girlfriend is hot).

Geez Logan Sargent is a *smile* driver. Americans are *smile* drivers full stop.

Last edited:

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Bloody hell. Bad signs for the season if the first race is anything to go by. Red Bull Team A and Verstappen utterly dominate again. (Gee his girlfriend is hot).

Geez Logan Sargent is a *smile* driver. Americans are *smile* drivers full stop.

Yeah they sit on the wrong side of the car. Stupid.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Had a *smile* night n couldn't sleep for some reason last night. Found myself watching the last dozen laps or so of the GP, first time in years that I've bothered n was simply underwhelmed. That golden Staph bloke was nowhere to be seen as he was that far ahead the t.v. was focusing on the pretenders down the arse end of the field. Verstaphen wound up beating his team mate in the other jaegerbomb into second place by around 25 seconds n was racing that quick that he'd lapped pretty much all but the top ten just before the end.

Hate the *smile* of team tactics forcing one bloke to slow down and let his team mate past to get a pretty manufactured result. Where was the value n racing integrity of the pretend red bull team forcing the young bloke to let Ricciardo past from 14th place to 13th when he obviously wasn't out driving the kid before or after the manouevre.