Forum Speed [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Forum Speed [Merged]

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
We've had a few issues with PRE going slow during game time recently. A few things have been done to try and rectify it. Is anyone else finding PRE slow at the moment? I've enabled the time to open page option. Interested to know if it's just my computer/connection or are others seeing slow figures too? They show at the bottom of the page.

Re: Forum speed

Very slow Rosy. Not everyone has Fox/Austar, so heavy useage I guess.

Terribly slow.

Worse than before because there's less people online today.

It used to be this slow when there were 300+ online (e.g. Draft day) but with just 100 or so today and last week, it's terribly slow now.

Thanks for the help. It's not due to the traffic. Only 180 online at the moment. We've had 400 on without loss of performance in the past.

rosy23 said:
We've had a few issues with PRE going slow during game time recently. A few things have been done to try and rectify it. Is anyone else finding PRE slow at the moment? I've enabled the time to open page option. Interested to know if it's just my computer/connection or are others seeing slow figures too? They show at the bottom of the page.
I have closed all other apps is very slow compaired with usual.

Going heaps better now. Hopefully the problem has been fixed.

I suspect our hosts have identified the problem. Fingers crossed.

Yep, like everyone else has said.

Slow, slow, slow, slloooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! :help

the speed fluctuations would indicate the server mechanics are elbow deep in digital grease.