Forum Speed [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Forum Speed [Merged]

Been running very slowly for me for the past week or so and brutally slow this weekend and today. But I access from O/S don't know if that means anything

Yep apologies yet again. It's so frustrating. We've certainly been trying to rectify the problems. Hopefully now we've finally been able to perform maintenance and fix the errors clogging the forum things might improve. Thanks a million to tester for his endless patience and efforts in very trying circumstances.

rosy23 said:
Yep apologies yet again. It's so frustrating. We've certainly been trying to rectify the problems. Hopefully now we've finally been able to perform maintenance and fix the errors clogging the forum things might improve. Thanks a million to tester for his endless patience and efforts in very trying circumstances.

Call Steven Dank for some peptide injection.

This slowness is doing my head in.

Easy fixed TF. Just transfer a few hundred extra dollars into the PRE bank acct so we can afford a dedicated server capable of coping with our massive database.

rosy23 said:
Easy fixed TF. Just transfer a few hundred extra dollars into the PRE bank acct so we can afford a dedicated server capable of coping with our massive database.
Much better for me today. Something must have worked. :clap

Thanks Knighters. Good to get some positive feedback. It's still a work in progress trying to resolve the issues though.

Dare we trust our issues have finally been fixed. Don't know what's going on. It's been so frustrating. Apologies everybody. Now to hope this actually posts ok. ::)

rosy23 said:
Dare we trust our issues have finally been fixed. Don't know what's going on. It's been so frustrating. Apologies everybody. Now to hope this actually posts ok. ::)

Can imagine how frustrating it's been. No need to apologise though, the site is free for use and free of advertising which means we, the punters, should be happy with whatever we can get.

Thanks Baloo. It is free but the problems we've had lately aren't acceptable. We appreciate the patience and understanding. Thanks a million to tester. This site simply couldn't function without his expertise and assistance. Hopefully his input to our hosts will result in a far more efficient forum from now on. Fingers and toes crossed.