Frawley & Selectors - An absolute disgrace | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Frawley & Selectors - An absolute disgrace

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
BillyNicholls said:
Nobody is saying sign him on for 2 years or give him 2 million dollers for 1 good game that was the only FULL GAME Billy has played the other games Billy has had about 10 mins game time they have given houlihan a real go and hes hopeless he was given a go at Geelong and he was a discrace i could not beleive richmond picked him up its a joke he has had his chances he has not had any injurys like billy sorry he has to go if Billy does not peform next year which im sure he will if he gets a chance to then get rid of him too.

Hey Billy, i nearly suffocated reading that sentence! I was blue by the time i got to the full stop ;D

PS - can you please stop talking in the third person, we know it's really you!!

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
BalmyArmy said:
nice website frickenel. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good read is it?

I had a ball writing it BA, but had to work from memory as i have only been naughty once in the last 4 years!

Maybe that tells me something!

Khan

Lets Roar in 2004
Dec 17, 2002
Tigerland
Harry

I have never judged Danny's capabilities if you read my early posts they relate to we got what we deserved for sacking coaches for the last 20 years. An assistant to a wooden spoon coach.

I aren't happy with this years performance, no one should be but, there has to be some pain. We have to get the respect of the more senior coaches.

Take this for example

If the board stands by Danny even after the last two seasons then next year when his contract is up maybe some of the senior caoches might be interested because they know they will have support from the club for at least 5 years. They might think they can do what needs to be done without the fans, players and board calling for their scalps.

Lets Roar in 2004

Khan

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
BalmyArmy said:
nice website frickenel. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good read is it?

It is very, very funny and well worth a read. If everyone read it the world would be a better place. ;D