Freo, hit em real hard hit em down below | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Freo, hit em real hard hit em down below

tigerman said:
McPharlin could go forward… He grew something like 4cm over the off season and is now something like 1996/7 cm. He could really hurt us if he plays in the forward line.

I don't know who is going to play on Longmuir he is 1998 cm and will require a tall player.

:eek: Talk about land of the giants.

I'd love to see Marty McGrath take a mark over these guys' heads. 8)

You're just checking to see if anyone's paying attention, aren't you tigerman? I know your type.

I know you mean 196/7cm and 198cm.

Also, I believe Longmuir is out. But I guess you already knew that too. :D

Thanks for that mc24.

I'm from the old school, feet and inches still trying to grasp the new way.

Justin Longmuir is playing his brother Troy was dropped, but I guess you knew that.

CARN THE TIGES!!!!

tigerman said:
Justin Longmuir is playing his brother Troy was dropped, but I guess you knew that.

No :-[, but thanks for thinking I did tigerman. ;)

tigerman said:

Actually, I do know there is a Troy and Justin Longmuir. I just conveniently forgot.

Don't mind me, I've just had too much coffee. :p