Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Friday night lights at the G , game day v the Saints

did i seriously hear BT say pickett is usually exceptional by foot?? does he watch us at all??

Someone send a memo to RFC, hold off on signing jack r up for another season

The last 6 minutes says it all.

We have most of the play and just error everything up forward. Then, one chance down the other end and with lazy application = opposition goal to Dunstan.

The Aints are also a bit touched when kicking for goal whereas we look like we broke a mirror while walking under a ladder on Friday the 13th whilst carrying a black cat.

Reactions: 1 user
We're done for this year at least. Just not hungry enough or good enough. Even if we can get out of the quagmire tonight and play well enough to put them away, we just don't want to make the effort anymore.

Reactions: 3 users
If JR8s not kicking them from there..................

Maybe he knew something. LOL

Been a joy to watch this team.
This season has been beyond frustrating.

Reactions: 1 users