G20 protests/APEC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G20 protests/APEC

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
I have no problem people protesting something, but why do these people have to stoop to disgusting and disgraceful acts:

Throwing urine

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/g20-protesters-throw-urine/2006/11/18/1163266813994.html

Throwing bottles at police

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/SP203078.htm

Kicking police horses

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200611/s1791954.htm

Yet, we'll see the obligatory "police brutality" claims from these cowards, who are running around in white jumpsuits with masks covering their faces, as they commit these pathetic acts..... ::)

I hope the cops get a few good ones in! :smash
8)

TigerGoneNorth

It all starts with One's defence.
Feb 6, 2005
London
Re: G20 protests

Why? Because they are low scum who actually don't represent a legitimate view on the topic - they just want to vent their frustration at the fact that their lives are rubbish.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

So it looks like these DOLE BLUDGING, LOW LIFE, PIERCE PRICKED, SCUMBAGS of the earth are out of their holes again only to continue their performance for newspaper and television fame.

Sometimes I wish our cops had the LA cops authority to smash any *smile* who deserved it.

Where are the vigilantes? :mad:

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne

mb64 said:
CarnTheTiges said:
mb64 said:
The protesters are a disgrace,a poor reflection on our city.
They're not all from here, thank God mb. Professional agitators.
Fair call,professional pains in the neck.

Yep....professional pains alright...here's one of them:

Aboriginal activist Robbie Thorpe seemed to berate not only the capitalists but even the protesters. "This country is an institution of racism; it's built on genocide, illegal occupation and a secret war," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/the-battle-of-collins-street/2006/11/18/1163266834498.html

Agree with what Costello said:

They were the ones who Treasurer Peter Costello, locked inside the summit at the Grand Hyatt described as "hard-core militant and violent groups who have organised for violence, trained for violence and engaged in violence against property and police".
The summit's host said: "These are people that want to trash the streets of Melbourne. And they want to trash the reputation of Australia. We won't stand for that.
"These people do not represent Melbourne, they do not represent Australians and they will not be successful in their attempts to trash Australia and its reputation."

All the G20 protesters have done is turn the majority of Australians against their cause(s)....but I think with many of them, they have no cause, and are not fighting for anything or anyone...they just want to rebel against authority and cause as much destruction as they can.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Liverpool said:
mb64 said:
CarnTheTiges said:
mb64 said:

Aboriginal activist Robbie Thorpe seemed to berate not only the capitalists but even the protesters. "This country is an institution of racism; it's built on genocide, illegal occupation and a secret war," he said.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/the-battle-of-collins-street/2006/11/18/1163266834498.html

They were the ones who Treasurer Peter Costello, locked inside the summit at the Grand Hyatt described as "hard-core militant and violent groups who have organised for violence, trained for violence and engaged in violence against property and police".
The summit's host said: "These are people that want to trash the streets of Melbourne. And they want to trash the reputation of Australia. We won't stand for that.
"These people do not represent Melbourne, they do not represent Australians and they will not be successful in their attempts to trash Australia and its reputation."

All the G20 protesters have done is turn the majority of Australians against their cause(s)....but I think with many of them, they have no cause, and are not fighting for anything or anyone...they just want to rebel against authority and cause as much destruction as they can.
Exactly right and it shows how *smile*-weak and disinterested Johnny Coward is when it comes to Melbourne.

Well said Costello.

ssstone

the mongrel plumber,and the heir apparent
Aug 11, 2006
ararat

TigerForce said:
So it looks like these DOLE BLUDGING, LOW LIFE, PIERCE PRICKED, SCUMBAGS of the earth are out of their holes again only to continue their performance for newspaper and television fame.

Sometimes I wish our cops had the LA cops authority to smash any *smile* who deserved it.

:clap :clap the only reason the above described knobs do it is cause they know the police wont react after all the crap they copped in the aftermath of s11 and the richmond school riot's.remember taxxy bracksy ,A.KA pinoccho'was going to host a state barby to say thanksto the cops after s11 ,but his lefty mate's said oh no you don't ,so he cancelled it..kudo's to the coppers ,the way they handeled this bunch of *smile* without losing the plot and caneing the *smile* outa em is beyond tthe call of duty :clap :clap :clap and can someone please explain to me why some dipshit was waving an iraqi flag ???? try this crap in any muslim country and i will gaurantee the police there won't be fireing rubber bullet's. WELL DONE VIC POLICE YOU DESERVE A BEER. FOOTNOTE. a 28 yo uni student named arki saki has been arrested and charged today .great aussie bloke this one :veryupset :vomit2

Tygrys

Tiger Superstar
Apr 25, 2004

The police deserve our gratifude and admiration. Their ability to restrain themselves in the presence of the Anarchist and Trotskyite vermin that polluted our city during the weekend was indeed remarkable (I know if I was in their place I don't think I could have controlled myself). :clap

Needless to say, all the radical filth accomplished was discredit themselves and the cause(s) they espoused, and showed once again through their brutality and intolerance the type of society we would have if God forbid they ever captured the reigns of power

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

ssstone said:
TigerForce said:

:clap :clap the only reason the above described knobs do it is cause they know the police wont react after all the crap they copped in the aftermath of s11 and the richmond school riot's.remember taxxy bracksy ,A.KA pinoccho'was going to host a state barby to say thanksto the cops after s11 ,but his lefty mate's said oh no you don't ,so he cancelled it..kudo's to the coppers ,the way they handeled this bunch of *smile*s without losing the plot and caneing the sh!t outa em is beyond tthe call of duty :clap :clap :clap and can someone please explain to me why some dipsh!t was waving an iraqi flag ???? try this crap in any muslim country and i will gaurantee the police there won't be fireing rubber bullet's.      WELL DONE VIC POLICE  YOU DESERVE A BEER.  FOOTNOTE. a 28 yo uni student named arki saki has been arrested and charged today .great aussie bloke this one    :veryupset :vomit2

This bludger is probably going to school on taxpayer's money and he'll be represented by a lawyer in court paid for by guess who? The same taxpayers he insulted with his actions.

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne

As i said in another post.....
Put these vermin on a big boat with a 50H.P.envirude....
Point it towards Antartica or a breeding place for white pointers.......
Then push the boat off and knock a small hole in it...........
Send a Navy boat after it to make sure it dont come ashore.......then......
Anything the sharks leave.....get the sailors on the Navy boat to spray whats left with petrol and set a match on em...and let em burn really slowly........thatll fix em good eh........

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

I saw some photos in the newspaper today of people just standing there watching the so-called 'entertainment' between the cops and these turds.

It would've been great if they jumped in to help the cops and start an 'all in brawl'

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com

TigerForce said:
Liverpool said:
mb64 said:
CarnTheTiges said:
mb64 said:

Exactly right and it shows how *smile*-weak and disinterested Johnny Coward is when it comes to Melbourne.

I thought these types of things only happened in Sydney...seems there's ferals everywhere.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Tygrys said:
The police deserve our gratifude and admiration. Their ability to restrain themselves in the presence of the Anarchist and Trotskyite vermin that polluted our city during the weekend was indeed remarkable (I know if I was in their place I don't think I could have controlled myself).  :clap

A mate on duty at the Hyatt says there are 'observers' from within the force watching to ensure the officers don't overstep the mark, i.e. policing the police.

zips

The NEW Tigers of SAME OLD, SAME OLD!
Apr 19, 2004

When police are getting pelted with bottles, bins, barricades & the like, they should be able to get out the water cannon like they do overseas & just mow them down. Hose them down the street for 50m & see if they keep coming back for more.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002

zips said:
, they should be able to get out the water cannon like they do overseas & just mow them down. Hose them down the street for 50m & see if they keep coming back for more.
Due to current water restrictions they would have been fined ;D

FightingFury

Its back to Brooke time again!
Nov 25, 2003
Richmond

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
zips said:
, they should be able to get out the water cannon like they do overseas & just mow them down.  Hose them down the street for 50m & see if they keep coming back for more.
Due to current water restrictions they would have been fined ;D

Well get flame throwers for them then, toasted lunatic on a city cafe menu would have been most appealling ....and drive back hoes at them and see whether these morons are prepared to lose their legs for the cause.