G20 protests/APEC | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

G20 protests/APEC

Re: G20 protests

poppa x said:
Having seen some of the vision I thought the police were unbelievably restrained and the only people with a case to answer are the loony tunes throwing things at the police and their horses.

Now that some of the loonies have been identified, why doesn't the Police Association fight back and sue them? Use the same legal tactics the Fitzroy Legal Service uses to harrass innocent coppers. Keep the b*stards in a legal stoush for years. Fight fire with fire.
Bankrupt the pr*cks.
Spot on Poppa,if anything the police should be getting medals to have to deal with these ratbags.

yep it sure does.
so the coppers should counter sue the buggers just like they had done to them after WEF and Richmond Community Caring Sharing Touchy Feely College debacles.

mb64 said:
poppa x said:
Having seen some of the vision I thought the police were unbelievably restrained and the only people with a case to answer are the loony tunes throwing things at the police and their horses.

Now that some of the loonies have been identified, why doesn't the Police Association fight back and sue them? Use the same legal tactics the Fitzroy Legal Service uses to harrass innocent coppers. Keep the b*stards in a legal stoush for years. Fight fire with fire.
Bankrupt the pr*cks.
Spot on Poppa,if anything the police should be getting medals to have to deal with these ratbags.

Maybe they will, but that's another issue.

Legends of 1980 said:
I wonder if the Fitzroy Legal Service helped the police out by handing over footage of the rioters when they were breaking the law?
Gee what a suprise that the Fitzroy legas service is involved. Where do most of these shower avoiding, non-working, pigdog hippies live?? ::)

zips said:
Legends of 1980 said:
I wonder if the Fitzroy Legal Service helped the police out by handing over footage of the rioters when they were breaking the law?
Gee what a suprise that the Fitzroy legas service is involved. Where do most of these shower avoiding, non-working, pigdog hippies live?? ::)

Fitzroy?

zips said:
Legends of 1980 said:
Fitzroy?

Aaah poppa & MB, too sharp for this forum! :hihi :hihi

lefty said:
But the cops need to be accountable. if they haven't done anything wrong, then they have nothing to worry about.

Do you think the protesters should also be held accountable?
Don't you think police have the right to use physical force to either protect themselves, or the public, from such hooligans?

Remember, these protesters came to the city to deliberately cause a riot, hence the number of cameras and the like filming it....for the inevitable "police brutality" claims we are now hearing about.

Liverpool said:
lefty said:
But the cops need to be accountable. if they haven't done anything wrong, then they have nothing to worry about.

Do you think the protesters should also be held accountable?
Don't you think police have the right to use physical force to either protect themselves, or the public, from such hooligans?
Yes & yes

zips said:
Legends of 1980 said:

Yep too obvious zips. These scumbags will be begging for front page of the BIG ISSUE soon so that those dole bludgers can stand around the City forcing people to buy that *smile*.

Geeze, i want to breathe some of this rarefied and elite air that some of you are gulping down.

zips said:
Aaah poppa & MB, too sharp for this forum! :hihi :hihi

I don't get it. Guess it's a Melbourne thing? :-[

The police horses should lodge a complaint against the treatment they copped. Only scum attack innocent animals. The investigation into the police behaviour will amount to nothing but a waste of resources. Pity all complaints have to be investigated.

lefty said:
Geeze, i want to breathe some of this rarefied and elite air that some of you are gulping down.

Oh...so people are now being labelled "elitist" because we don't take 7 years to study a 3 year Arts degree at uni while living off Austudy.....have a bath once a month.....wash our dreadlocked matted hair every 2 months......wear a knitted tea cosy on our head bought from the nearest Greenpeace op-shop......smoke a pound of weed a day using an old Spring Valley juice bottle and a piece of hose.....and then choose to go and "rock the establishment" in front of the hordes of cameras organised so we can claim police brutality?

Please! ::)

Liverpool said:
lefty said:

Oh...so people are now being labelled "elitist" because we don't take 7 years to study a 3 year Arts degree at uni while living off Austudy.....have a bath once a month.....wash our dreadlocked matted hair every 2 months......wear a knitted tea cosy on our head bought from the nearest Greenpeace op-shop......smoke a pound of weed a day using an old Spring Valley juice bottle and a piece of hose.....and then choose to go and "rock the establishment" in front of the hordes of cameras organised so we can claim police brutality?

:hihi Don't forget piercing their ugly face.

G20 protesters...eh?
Brave lot,maskin their face.....must be the plastic surgery gone wrong,or to avoid having their piercings re-arranged.......
They are as weak as their flamin argument for protesting...what?
They dont like the notion of prosperity through hard work?
And as for hunting in gangs......I know what Id like to do....shoot em full of acid tinged fish hooks...thatll give em something to whinge about......

TigerForce said:

Thanks mate...*thumbs up* 8)

Adding it to my list now:

The World According to Lefty
You are an elitist if you:
* Don't take 7 years to study a 3 year Arts degree at uni while living off Austudy
* Have more than one bath/shower a month
* Don't have dreadlocked hair (and a bonus point if you wash it more than once every 2 months)
* Don't wear a knitted tea cosy on our head bought from the nearest Greenpeace op-shop
* Don't smoke a pound of weed a day using an old Spring Valley juice bottle and a piece of hose
* Don't wear half of your Mum's earrings on your face
* don't join your friendly neighbourhood professional protesters to "rock the establishment" in front of the hordes of cameras organised so you can claim police brutality

Feel free to add more to the list.... :)

Liverpool said:
lefty said:

One of the few times I have actually agreed with you, Liverpool. What is the world coming to?? :hihi

Liverpool said:
TigerForce said:

Thanks mate...*thumbs up* 8)

Adding it to my list now:

The World According to Lefty
You are an elitist if you:
* Don't take 7 years to study a 3 year Arts degree at uni while living off Austudy
* Have more than one bath/shower a month
* Don't have dreadlocked hair (and a bonus point if you wash it more than once every 2 months)
* Don't wear a knitted tea cosy on our head bought from the nearest Greenpeace op-shop
* Don't smoke a pound of weed a day using an old Spring Valley juice bottle and a piece of hose
* Don't wear half of your Mum's earrings on your face
* don't join your friendly neighbourhood professional protesters to "rock the establishment" in front of the hordes of cameras organised so you can claim police brutality

Feel free to add more to the list.... :)

* Walk around with pants/jeans/whatever hanging down on the backside and showing your undies (if they wear any)

zips said:
One of the few times I have actually agreed with you, Liverpool. What is the world coming to?? :hihi

The sun shines on a dog's arse someday.... :hihi

Liverpool said:
lefty said:

I think that u just dug yr own grave Liverpool.

Anyone who is different from you, must be a lesser person.

Maybe you should go back to school, maybe year 8 or 9 so that you can learn to identify a generalisation and how to construct a coherent argument.