Game day Crows Vs Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Crows Vs Tigers

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I've taken over this thread so that users who have the OP on ignore can see it.
The below content is Little Ziggadee's:

I'm confident. We can at least put in 2 decent qtrs and that will be enough.
Get ready for Walkers game of the season

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Forecast for Adelaide today is quite warm at 25. Wouldn't want it to get much higher for either team, but especially the Crows after their last game.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Tigers by 27 points

Meathead Tex Walker subbed off with bruised ego

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Forecast for Adelaide today is quite warm at 25. Wouldn't want it to get much higher for either team, but especially the Crows after their last game.
You're being far to kind to the Crow baits there Streaky one. Let the bastards melt I say, six day break coming off a scorcher last game. Reckon they'd be struggling big time after the main break n we could cruise comfortably to the line.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
You're being far to kind to the Crow baits there Streaky one. Let the bastards melt I say, six day break coming off a scorcher last game. Reckon they'd be struggling big time after the main break n we could cruise comfortably to the line.

You got me wrong TM. Only an observation.

Let them roast in hell I say. I just hope the heat doesn't affect us too much moving forward to our next game.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
How long does the effects of that hot day last ?

Im thinking 2-3 days at most then they are fine and has very little influence

Reactions: 4 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Somehow I am expecting a tough close fight against the crows. If our game is off by 5%, they get the points.

Tigers need to be prepared to get in and under and do the had yards and more composed going into the forward line.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I would be reminding our players that we have to own this ground and game (unlike last year). We have a game against the Swans here in a few weeks so it’s a great opportunity to get even more familiar with this ground.

Tigers won’t let this one slip. 23 points. And Sloane to get Jack Graham on him for a period as a nice reminder to 2017.

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
Somehow I am expecting a tough close fight against the crows. If our game is off by 5%, they get the points.

Tigers need to be prepared to get in and under and do the had yards and more composed going into the forward line.
So you think if we are off by 5% they win we are a far better side then the crows.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
We need a strong start so that the effects of last weeks hot conditions, means the Crows will spend too many petrol tickets playing catch up.

Reactions: 2 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Bring the normal Or better intensity l, Use the ball well i50, don’t mess up easy goals, don’t lose frees by more than 10 - we win easy. We are just a better side

Reactions: 1 user

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
Just jetted in and heading for a pre-game aperitif at the ground.

Looking forward to catching up on a couple of weeks of forum reading, I'm sure there will be an absolute mountain of positive thoughts to read about the game, the opposition, the umpires, the media and the AFL!

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Looking forward to catching up on a couple of weeks of forum reading, I'm sure there will be an absolute mountain of positive thoughts to read about TBR, the game, the opposition, the umpires, the media and the AFL!
Edited for accuracy

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
what i want:

a shedload of looks at goal, a surging lead that is never headed, finishing with a commanding 10-goal win.

what we'll get:

a shedload of looks at goal but leaving most on the table, a see-sawing lead resulting from cheap, easy goals to the Crows, finishing with an 8-point win to an undeserving oppo.

leaving us with 2 points from 2 games and calls for some players to retire.

• Dislike

Tiger Rob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 30, 2009
Hobart
Gonna take a few months to settle on a 22 this year and as a result we’ll be a bit up and down until we settle. But, we are far too good for these blokes. Take it easy guys, we got this comfortably.