Game day Crows Vs Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Crows Vs Tigers

So you think if we are off by 5% they win we are a far better side then the crows.

Yes - I think all things being equal, we are a better side, that said, as last year showed if we are not playing near our best teams like the lolnorf showed they can beat us.

The crows at home could expose us if we think it will just happen.

Settled in, nice spot on centre wing.

Ground is a picture as usual, Tigers by 4 goals, umpiring to be excellent.

Enjoy the game folks, look forward to all the @s afterwards when a free goes against us. ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Can’t go in today too confident but todays match is likely to become a preparation for Collingwood, who have been red hot again today.
Looking for attacking football through the corridor and a big effort from Young and Ryan who will face some pretty big and talented opponents next week.

Wouldn’t mind seeing one of Cotch, Grimesy or Jack given the subs role today.

Last edited:
Settled in, nice spot on centre wing.

Ground is a picture as usual, Tigers by 4 goals, umpiring to be excellent.

Enjoy the game folks, look forward to all the @s afterwards when a free goes against us. ;)
Dont bring too much positivity you'll empty the ground, it is Adelaide.

Reactions: 1 user
Don't worry, I'm in the expensive seats away from the great unwashed. ;)

It will only get negative here if the chardonnay isn't chilled sufficiently at half time.
Hope you remembered to put some pants on TBR! The members don't like it when the member is out for all to see... (Brewer's droop notwithstanding, of course)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good to see we are wearing our yellow clash jumper. Should bring back nice memories for the Crows :)

Reactions: 3 users