Game Day - Geelong V Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Geelong V Richmond

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Thought Soldo might go back and fill the hole on Hawkins and Cameron ???

Interesting move.
I'd rather Nank did that. Soldo's too lumbering, although he's named as the medi-sub in case of Tarrant?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Gee I hope we don’t lose a runner type!

Doesn’t make much sense to me.

Either you play him or not.
Quite obvious Tarrant's not 100% with that hand. Should've played Miller at least for experience.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Gee this cats ground announcer seems very salty. Twice already pregame he has said this game in case you didn’t know is a geelong home game, normally at gmhba stadium. Keep sooking it up princess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Very poor start from us. No intensity and pressure at all. Two easy goals to Cats.

Also rubbish inside 50 kick from Jack. Complete sack and gave Lynch no chance at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
bloody hell talk about a complet lack of endevour to allow them to waltz it down for that goal......does anyone even care???..wow

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Very poor start from us. No intensity and pressure at all. Two easy goals to Cats.

Also rubbish inside 50 kick from Jack. Complete sack and gave Lynch no chance at all.
Slow
Sluggish
Trailing their players
At the minute our coached
Lack of pressure