Jeremy Cameron eye gouge | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Jeremy Cameron eye gouge

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Marlion showing remarkable restraint by not biting the Dkheads hand off

Reactions: 3 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Went for Marlions eyes.

Nothing surer that it will NOT be mentioned ever again.

These oxygen thieves should be lining up without 2 sniping downhill skiers next 4 weeks.

They won't though

Reactions: 4 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Perfectly within his rights ,
They are sick of us beating them and as James Hird once said “do what ever it takes “

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Went for Marlions eyes.

Nothing surer that it will NOT be mentioned ever again.

These oxygen thieves should be lining up without 2 sniping downhill skiers next 4 weeks.

They won't though
I wonder if Mince Whately will bring it several times like he did last week when Newnes kick for goal was judged to be touched by Broady. Me thinks not.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
I wonder if Mince Whately will bring it several times like he did last week when Newnes kick for goal was judged to be touched by Broady. Me thinks not.
Nah he is too busy writing up a character reference for Stewart and Jezza.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
The dirtiest player in the game; bar none. They've got a few at Geelong; is it any wonder with a coach like that?

But Cameron is the king sniper.

Reactions: 7 users

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Mr Damien Hardwick was very animated in his presser. He was respectful of Chris Scott.

But very frank about this Cameron fraud. He called him an outside small. He said pretty much "I can't tell the difference between Isaac Smith and Jeremy Cameron."

Watch Hardwick's face when the name "Cameron" is mentioned.

Mr Damien Hardwick is spot on about Cameron. A small. A running player with a big motor. But. He did kick three in June.

Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
He said pretty much "I can't tell the difference between Isaac Smith and Jeremy Cameron."
Not sure that's quite right Jack.

I believe he basically said:

"The only time I can tell the difference between Gryan Miers and Jeremey Cameron is when Jeremy Cameron is trying gouge the eyes out of the face of a smaller opponent."

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Who Jezza? No he is an angel.

Thought he was a good player, and not particularly nasty, in any case, he retired many years ago, and he looked like this:

10497269_10152575462058334_3794882319687322758_o.jpg

Any resemblance between some F-wit Geelong player and this guy is not a coincidence, it is just a lie. Jesaulenko was a great footballer and that f-wit from Geelong should never be mentioned in the same sentence let alone given the same nickname. Don't encourage it!

Although I will say one thing, the fact Cameron's nickname is actually a reference to a great player from the past just shows that Cameron is not worthy of plaudits on his own.

Oh, and he should be rubbed out for eye gouging, although apparently this is allowed, remember Selwood on Baker in the 2020 GF? But not a problem, I'm sure their defenders will concoct some BS to defend Geelong knocking one Richmond player out and eye gouging another all in 1 game, just like they did in the 2020 GF.

DS

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users