Game Day - Geelong V Richmond | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Geelong V Richmond

Stewart the absolute dog. Has to get 3 weeks for that. High off the ball and looking at the impact on Prestia, should probably be regarded as severe impact not even high impact.
I reckon this was planned by that f-head of a coach they have.

Reactions: 1 user
geez we're battling to get a free. Exhibit a Prestia. Why wasn't the game stopped? Clanger could not have been clearer.

Reactions: 1 users
Stewart you *smile* cheap shot *smile*!!! That is a disgrace. Cleans Prestia up when clearly goes straight past the ball and hits him in the head. Then we are a player down for minutes and Geelong kicks a goal.

That is a disgrace. Dead set cheating by Geelong and the AFL. The bedfellows at it again. This game can get *smile*. Stewart should get 4 weeks but you watch the media support for him. He'll probably get off because he's "such a good bloke". Dangerfield 2020 GF revisited.

Didn't even get a fee kick!!!

Reactions: 12 users
I think they said he got reported for rough conduct and it was play on advantage.

• Wow
Stewart you *smile* cheap shot *smile*!!! That is a disgrace. Cleans Prestia up when clearly goes straight past the ball and hits him in the head. Then we are a player down for minutes and Geelong kicks a goal.

That is a disgrace. Dead set cheating by Geelong and the AFL. The bedfellows at it again. This game can get *smile*. Stewart should get 4 weeks but you watch the media support for him. He'll probably get off because he's "such a good bloke". Dangerfield 2020 GF revisited.

Didn't even get a fee kick!!!
We all know Geelong players are protected

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
HUGEEEE loss is The Meatball, lift lad's and give this mob a smashing, they get everything handed to them on a Platter I swear.

And someone run straight through Stewart with a perfect shirtfront to the ribcage, I believe you can still do that, though Im not 100% certain to be honest

We are a 6-12 team without Prestia. Would be a huge effort to win from here. Fearing a 10 goal loss now.

HUGEEEE loss is The Meatball, lift lad's and give this mob a smashing, they get everything handed to them on a Platter I swear.

And someone run straight through Stewart with a perfect shirtfront to the ribcage, I believe you can still do that, though Im not 100% certain to be honest
Over to you Marlion

If you can, then the perfect guy to do it is Marlion.

Duz has to efffing LIFT!!!

Edwards move!!!!

Ross take the game on now for Prestia and not just Chimp.

Dimma's gotta re-do the plan now.