Game Day R4 - Tiges v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R4 - Tiges v Suns

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
What was that free kick against for !!!!! Gangerous tackle ????

Holding the man apparently.

Their girl dropped the ball, our girl had tackled her whilst she was doing it, so clearly the free kick to be paid must have been holding the man, according to the ump :rolleyes:

Maybe pay the 1st free ump????

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Holding the man apparently.

Their girl dropped the ball, our girl had tackled her whilst she was doing it, so clearly the free kick to be paid must have been holding the man, according to the ump :rolleyes:

Maybe pay the 1st free ump????
Who was it, probably Razor Ray?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hope I'm wrong but Stella Reid is very underwhelming for such an early pick
As is Molan.

As a late comer to the league we can’t afford to bungle our early first round picks.

McKenzie big tick. But Molan and Reid look a real worry.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
As is Molan.

As a late comer to the league we can’t afford to bungle our early first round picks.

Both are fat, slow and timid. Sack the recruiter

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
That was a shame.

Must say on the evidence so far, this year's AFLW is a lot more physical.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
As is Molan.

McKenzie the biggest Lay Down Misere I don't give our recruiters any kudos on that one.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Mackenzie and perhaps Wakefield aside our best players are generally those pinched from other clubs. Molan and Reid are like JON, you just can't see any attributes at all that could see them as top 10 picks.

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Mackenzie and perhaps Wakefield aside our best players are generally those pinched from other clubs. Molan and Reid are like JON, you just can't see any attributes at all that could see them as top 10 picks.
There were a couple of times in that game where I swore Reid could barely move her legs more that a foot or so, basically going up and down on the spot. Seems to kick ok, but physically….Geepers.

• Sad

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
It is for Richmond, the only certainty is, the opposition will get it.
Last game of AFLW I’ll watch.
I don’t know what it is, but the umpires have it in for our girls.
Last 3 games I’ve watched, the umpires have been diabolical

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Agreed. Had to turn the volume off.
It was barracking hard for the GC. Hope they sack the fat cow. Said Conti was playing for a free when she was elbowed in the head.

marella jube

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2004
Perhaps same day travel a factor but we were well beaten in the middle, 2nd to most contests & looked slow compared to GC, who showed greater desire, coming off a 2 week break. Need to find, recruit some more mobile types.

Reactions: 1 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
It was barracking hard for the GC. Hope they sack the fat cow. Said Conti was playing for a free when she was elbowed in the head.
Disparaging remarks about physical appearance are out of line KK.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Didn't see the game, not on anything except Murdoch media. Looks like we got beaten in ruck and clearances, not good signs. Losing to the likes of Melbourne and Freo, ok, but we need to be beating the likes of Gold Coast if we're going to move up the ladder.

DS

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
They had someone run with Conti. She still did ok but she was a bit limited