Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rd 20 v Melbourne

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Double inside 50’ s
Only won by 5 goals
Should’ve/could’ve been heaps more.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Short is a huge concern down back. Ballbag Frish smashed him.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Poor first half but to step it up and win the second half by 30 points was impressive.

Our skills looked sublime in the wet whereas the rain exposed the dees as a bottom 4 side at the moment.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
Looked like we shifted up a gear in the second half but it was only in to second. Wouldn’t want to play like that in the last two weeks of the season. Don’t think it would be enough.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Gets a shedload of cheap stats. Doesnt win the footy just runs around looking for handball receives.

0 tackles

Im not convinced you can play someone down back purely on the back of there kicking.
He doesn’t defend.
Fricsh could’ve kicked 5
In a final that’s BOG

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Strange game , hard to know what to make of it,

I guess when you look at the run of games at the g , this week and next look like the easier games on paper and that may have effected their performance