GAME DAY Round 13 - Tigers away to the Dockers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Round 13 - Tigers away to the Dockers

I thought the freo revival came on the back of a few disgraceful free kicks and non Decisions by the umps. We didn’t let it slip but a little exasperation probably crept in.

Has anyone else noticed umpire O’gorman looks a lot like a young Richard Nixon?
I was thinking this is a far closer resemblance to be honest .....

1686464321376.png

Not only a cheat at his job, but an ugly bastage as well............................. no silver spoons in this pr!cks family tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Last night was the most atrocious, biased commentary in a long time. Basil Brush should be sacked.
... surprised the lord mayor bigot was allowed back on air ..

even if it was only for one night ..

Didn't your hear ? AFL directive this week to umpiring Dept. "Baker to be pinged every time he goes near the ball." Punishment for being selected by RFC instead of waiting for a WA club through the WAFL.
Dead right! Remember I did indicated on the gameday posting, although some disagreed, that Bakes was due for a fine for the elbow even though it is done by others regularly

A bit late, but came across this on twitter, posted on SEN. At least it’s getting spoken about in the media, with even Richmond hater Cornes commenting on the one-sided umpiring. Better see significant improvement this weekend!IMG_1467.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users