Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
Streaming on Kayo too, and they sometimes have these sort of games on Kayo Freebies where you don't need a subscription.
Just have to put up with the buffering if you've had the same experience as me in the past...

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Streaming on Kayo too, and they sometimes have these sort of games on Kayo Freebies where you don't need a subscription.
Just have to put up with the buffering if you've had the same experience as me in the past...
Cheers, I'm looking forward to getting another look at Young, he'll pull CCJ's pants down, also keen to see how Bradtke goes.

• Love

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This is my predicted first team

B: Grimes Tarrant Vlastuin
HB: Rioli Balta Ralphsmith
C: Macintosh Taranto Pickett
HF: Bolton Miller Martin
FF: Rioli JNR Riewoldt Cumberland
Foll: Nankervis Prestia Hopper
Int: Short, Cotchin, Ross, Ryan, Clarke, Banks

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Reckon Young plays instead of Grimes, Bradtke will probably get a run too. Clubs are allowed to have an extended bench aren't they?

Reactions: 1 user

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Could be a bigger squad for the match tomorrow.
According to this there'll be 6 "quarters", you'd think they'd rotate a few throughout the game

1677122761777.png

Reactions: 1 user

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
Being the first serious hitout against opposition, and being 6 quarters, we should expect the first 2 quarters to be the most likely top line up and then the older stars will be replaced to where we will have the "seconds playing the last 2 quarters

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Very nervous. Season on the line here. Can’t afford to drop this one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Being the first serious hitout against opposition, and being 6 quarters, we should expect the first 2 quarters to be the most likely top line up and then the older stars will be replaced to where we will have the "seconds playing the last 2 quarters
I know North are playing the best side the first two quarters, then taking key blokes out and replacing them with proables for two quarters then it's VFL players in the last two. Wouldn't be shocked if we have agreed to the same format.

Reactions: 3 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
with tomorrows format EVERY single fit player will get a run including some of the VFL boys I suspect. 4 x 25 + 2 x 20 min periods with no time on.