Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day-Scratch match Tiges v Norf

I'm looking forward to watch the Dorks and Pussies at Pussy Park.....in hot weather today at 4:00pm and also the Bummers at the GC at 5:00pm.

I'm looking forward to watch the Dorks and Pussies at Pussy Park.....in hot weather today at 4:00pm and also the Bummers at the GC at 5:00pm.
Yeah 10am great time maybe Clarko and Dimma read the play early

Reactions: 1 user
If that is the new format of the score shown on TV, all I can say is well done Foxtel. Looks clear and readable.

1677129155582.png

RICHMOND

1. Nick Vlastuin, 2. Dylan Grimes, 3. Dion Prestia, 4. Dustin Martin, 5. Jack Ross, 6. Robbie Tarrant, 8. Jack Riewoldt, 9. Trent Cotchin, 10. Maurice Rioli, 13. Hugo Ralphsmith 14. Tim Taranto, 15. Jayden Short, 17. Daniel Rioli, 20. Ivan Soldo, 21. Noah Balta, 22. Jacob Hopper. 25. Toby Nankervis, 27. Thomson Dow, 30. Tom Brown, 31. Rhyan Mansell, 32. Samson Ryan, 33. Kamdyn McIntosh, 37. Kaelan Bradtke, 38. Noah Cumberland, 41. Sam Banks, 42. Judson Clarke, 44. Seth Campbell, 45. Tylar Young, 46. Ben Miller, 47. Bigoa Nyuon, 48. Steely Green

Notable absentees: Shai Bolton, Tom Lynch, Jack Graham, Jason Castagna, Josh Gibcus, Liam Baker, Marlion Pickett, Nathan Broad

RICHMOND

1. Nick Vlastuin, 2. Dylan Grimes, 3. Dion Prestia, 4. Dustin Martin, 5. Jack Ross, 6. Robbie Tarrant, 8. Jack Riewoldt, 9. Trent Cotchin, 10. Maurice Rioli, 13. Hugo Ralphsmith 14. Tim Taranto, 15. Jayden Short, 17. Daniel Rioli, 20. Ivan Soldo, 21. Noah Balta, 22. Jacob Hopper. 25. Toby Nankervis, 27. Thomson Dow, 30. Tom Brown, 31. Rhyan Mansell, 32. Samson Ryan, 33. Kamdyn McIntosh, 37. Kaelan Bradtke, 38. Noah Cumberland, 41. Sam Banks, 42. Judson Clarke, 44. Seth Campbell, 45. Tylar Young, 46. Ben Miller, 47. Bigoa Nyuon, 48. Steely Green

Notable absentees: Shai Bolton, Tom Lynch, Jack Graham, Jason Castagna, Josh Gibcus, Liam Baker, Marlion Pickett, Nathan Broad
No Sonz too.

Bolton out
Settle Petal, Shai did train and I saw no incident, in fact towards the end of training he had a stop watch in his hand and ran 3 laps clockwise and then 3 anti-clockwise and looked pretty good to me.
Doubt there is much to see here.

Reactions: 4 users
Settle Petal, Shai did train and I saw no incident, in fact towards the end of training he had a stop watch in his hand and ran 3 laps clockwise and then 3 anti-clockwise and looked pretty good to me.
You need to get off the pi55 Caesar,
Your accuracy has greatly diminished since you started drinking on the job :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
You need to get off the pi55 Caesar,
Your accuracy has greatly diminished since you started drinking on the job :cool:
Just on Pickett below is what I reported on Wednesday:

Picket:: pulled out of training after warm-up, pointed to his groin and then did about 6 laps of jogging. (I am not declaring it an injury as he didn't seem that restricted but will see if he lines up against North on Friday).

**RFC site saying Marlion missing just with 'General Soreness'

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Club confirmed 'personal reasons' for Shai, as i said nothing to see here :)

Reactions: 3 users
Well I did say Marlion may miss Friday, "but

Just on Pickett below is what I reported on Wednesday:

Picket:: pulled out of training after warm-up, pointed to his groin and then did about 6 laps of jogging. (I am not declaring it an injury as he didn't seem that restricted but will see if he lines up against North on Friday).

**RFC site saying Marlion missing just with 'General Soreness'
Was spotted at AAMI park getting a scan.
Let’s hope there was nothing to see but soreness