GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I'd rather Richmond be playing Port with another game under the belt than having had a week off ... if that makes sense.

Reactions: 10 users

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Thankyou Boys i got the birthday present i asked for Ooooooooooh were from Tigerland

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Wow Castagna. So with a good lead and 4 minutes to go you decide that the kick into the centre is the right play rather than going down the line?

Geez some of our decision making has been astounding tonight.
Yep dumb stuff but weve doing a lot of that.

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
No real spot for Castagna with Bolton and Shed forward. Maybe Caddy in.

Reactions: 3 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Well, the positive is we still have a heap of improvement in us

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Lazy reporting yet again talking about the misses. I can't remember many that they butchered, there was 1 or 2 (Marshall defo had 1), but it was either kicks under pressure or kicks from a fair way out.

We also rushed 4 of their behinds. They kicked 6.9, but you just know what the rhetoric will be again, Saints kicked themselves out of the game, blah, blah, blah.

Reactions: 1 user

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
Ordinary performance. Umps doing their best to shaft us. Still win by 5 goals. Not bad side.

Reactions: 1 user