GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
Out: George, Lambo ( I think he carrying an injury as he is not moving as well as he normally does)
In: Caddy and Markov

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Thankyou Boys i got the birthday present i asked for Ooooooooooh were from Tigerland
No worries. I posted the jocks Monday. Unsure if they would reach you today.
Sorry, I wore a couple of ‘em as I had a accident.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Does his off the ball work outweigh the poor disposal. Interesting to hear your view from the ground, we hear ezy's but seems he's in some sort of love affair with Marlion.
Not tonight. I've loved his work in prior games. He's not an automatic selection IMHO

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
We were 15 frees to 11 down and won the next 8 frees to win the count 19-15. Some games we don't get 8 frees for the whole game. Doubt we've received 8 in a row for many years.

Reactions: 3 users

Pandaboy

Tiger Superstar
Mar 27, 2009
No real spot for Castagna with Bolton and Shed forward. Maybe Caddy in.
Pickett or Lambert out for caddy before george. Pickett 9 touches and couldnt hit a target all nite. He will cost us against port.

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Out: George, Lambo ( I think he carrying an injury as he is not moving as well as he normally does)
In: Caddy and Markov
Caddy has missed his opportunity due to his injury and slow recovery. He won’t be match fit.
Should stick to those in form.
In Collier-Dawkins and Markov for Castagna and Lambert, if he is not right, (as appears to be the case).

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Pickett no disposal in the 2nd half. If his job was to keep Hill quiet he was successful but gee some of his decision making and disposal was horrible.

Reactions: 1 user