Game Day Thread. Richmond Geelong final | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread. Richmond Geelong final

jokershoppe said:
stomach is in knots, but my fist wanted to smash the radio when sen around 2.25pm, went through some senarios like tigers loosing on the siren with a free kick not there, only legends like kb get to do unbelievable senarios ,GO TIGERS
I've had a gut full of idiots on SEN wanting to talk up things like the most far fetched ways Richmond could go out in straight sets or lose a final. That giggling moron Schwartz is the worst. I was so glad that Melbourne stumbled at the death.

Now it's Tiger Time and we need to shut these clowns up!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm pretty nervous.

I think us supporters are more nervous than the players.

There is not one Richmond supporter I have spoken to today who is not feeling the same.

23.21.159 said:
I've done something today I never thought I'd ever do ... took a half-day off work to watch a footy match.
Game starts at 11.50 am my time.
Not feeling guilty though.
If I hadn't done it I'd not have got much work done!

It's like a winters day in Denmark here.

Drizzling and blowing a gale.

MCC queue is now half way up the hill. Whoever started the stomach sickness - it's catching cause I've got it now.

BetterTigers said:
MCC queue is now half way up the hill. Whoever started the stomach sickness - it's catching cause I've got it now.

pretty sure it was Waiting.

Quickdraw said:
I've had a gut full of idiots on SEN wanting to talk up things like the most far fetched ways Richmond could go out in straight sets or lose a final. That giggling moron Schwartz is the worst. I was so glad that Melbourne stumbled at the death.

And I'm pretty nervous.

ive got a long memory , and i remember Francis Leach from his triple J days one day talking about how much he loves the Saints , and the team he hates the most is Richmond , and making jokes about how crap there were ( probably around the end of the frawley era )

casper68 said:
I would imagine that there will be a function going on in the Social Club being a final.
I was told a couple of years ago that a social club membership only entitles you to entry during the home and away season.

It is open post game, but not pre-game as their is a function on, got an email earlier in the week with this info.

kiwitiger said:
ive got a long memory , and i remember Francis Leach from his triple J days one day talking about how much he loves the Saints , and the team he hates the most is Richmond , and making jokes about how crap there were ( probably around the end of the frawley era )

last time i gove hom a discount when he buys records from me

Wearing my mountaineering gear to the game. Going to be like a fridge. Raining in the city right now.

arlobill said:
last time i gove hom a discount when he buys records from me

he wont admit it now he is on sports radio ,has to act impartial, different to when on a music station ..... but he is a hater

23.21.159 said:
Er, sorry, but a decent winter's day in Denmark usually involves snow!

I think evo might be alluding to The Berserk stuff about to unfold on The G in 3-4 hours?

Quickdraw said:

And I'm pretty nervous.

Ita ok for GWS to go out in straights sets last year and have the possibility of doing it again this year,but no one is talking about that!

They will be targeting Cotchin and Dusty tonight, again thats for sure.

Need the likes of K Mac Lambert and Caddy to smash into their taggers and put em off their feet at every opportunity.

Hope we lose no soldiers tonight.

Last few times we've played them we've been down a player or 2.