Game Day thread - Rnd 18 vs Norf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day thread - Rnd 18 vs Norf

Jesus, we’re a frustrating team to watch at the moment. Just settle the *smile* down tiges. You’re better than this team.

Reactions: 1 user
Another ill disciplined goal from a leader FFS Dion cost us a goal again

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Tigers belting Kangas in inside 50s yet Kangas converting their fewer chances.

So very Richmond.

Im not even watching or listening just looked at the stats.

Prestia 50 was BS. He kept asking which of the 2 that tackled to give it to and ump wouldn't tell him.

Reactions: 1 users
Our complete ineptitude at executing basic skills and our total lack of discipline is infuriating this season. It is almost like we want to blow the season.

We have just gone straight back to the cluster *smile* we were prior to 2017. Unbelievable.

This was planned by North sack Noble the week before they play us. Only us could get beaten by them

I've borrowed this movie before

*smile* pathetic...im.fumbfounded....cant blame castagna this time...experienced players short..nank..prestia playing like arrogant idiots...the undisciplined play is mindblowing

As for edwards pissweak attempt AGAIN ( like in the last minute last week) to tackle....why is he playing??

As soon as the 50 was paid you just knew it was turning into a goal.

It’s going to be interesting to see if the Tigers put their foot down from here, or if they keep North in it and allow them to grow in confidence as the game wears on.