Reserve tickets for this weeks game. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reserve tickets for this weeks game.

Tigermad2005

Tiger Legend
Aug 18, 2004
Ballarat
I hate the fact that we do not have our own seat at this weeks game it’s a joke.
the lack of communication from the club is also poor In regard to this issue.
if you pay for a seat you should have it at the start of the year.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I hate the fact that we do not have our own seat at this weeks game it’s a joke.
the lack of communication from the club is also poor In regard to this issue.
if you pay for a seat you should have it at the start of the year.

Agree.

I am a Roaming Tiger member which is reserved bay rather than reserved seat. Why they can't transfer the reserved bay to chernobyl I don't know. There will be mostly empty bays on level 1 next Friday and members who have reserved seats/bays wallowing on level 3, that is, if they open all of level 3 which they didn't do last Saturday.

DS

Feb 25, 2007
Need to call the club on (03) 9426 4400 for more clarification on what rights roaming tiger members have in regards to reserved seating.

I am sure we have reserved bays on the wing, or is that more so for "reserved seat holders at the G" which gives priority seating at Marvel also.

I also just a test, Richmond members to upgrade to a reserved seat, price wise is pretty good.
Premium wing = $18
Wing /half forward = $13
Behind the goals/forward pocket (richmond end) = $11

For those who prefer to sit on Level 2, it costs $33 to upgrade.

If you're not a member it's $27 GA to sit on level 3 or buy an entry/reserved seat for $35 on level 1. That's a lot better than what other clubs sell level one seats for.

reserve seats.jpg
reserve seats2.jpg

Last edited:

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Hang on just checked. So I'm a Richmond reserved seat member (balcony). How come my ticket for Fridays game just states GA? Surely as a reserved seat member, I get a priority seat (probably level 2)??

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Oh I just found an email that I need to log in via ticketmaster to get a level 1 seat

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Agree.

I am a Roaming Tiger member which is reserved bay rather than reserved seat. Why they can't transfer the reserved bay to chernobyl I don't know. There will be mostly empty bays on level 1 next Friday and members who have reserved seats/bays wallowing on level 3, that is, if they open all of level 3 which they didn't do last Saturday.

DS

My understanding is that Roaming Tiger membership prices are based on 10 home games anyway. I paid $13 for L1 tix in Bay 8 for Friday. I’m the first person to cry foul when I feel I am being ripped off re ticket prices, but I don’t feel massively offended by this.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
im reserved seat member at the G got told I would get a level 2 seat at Marvel but look at app only says GA

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Check your email mate. I got one on the 6th June that has a special barcode for you to use in Ticketmaster.
No email in my inbox would have deleted it not realising what is was

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
No email in my inbox would have deleted it not realising what is was
Maybe give the membership department a call in the morning and see if they can provide the same. I think I only have 1, but need for my 2 kids too, so will have to call them and ask what I use for them

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
3121 members have to book their seats using another new barcode just for this game.

Then use a (different) digital membership card to get into the 3121 room after we get into the ground.

No reserved bay. Bit hard to book seats for 5 different family members who have 3121 memberships and who live in diverse parts of Victoria.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Thanks for the info, I'll look into this when I find out if my daughter wants to put up with Chernobyl for another week.

Looking forward to going back to a ground with atmosphere.

DS

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Why we can not go back to having a seat at both grounds is a joke.

why can't we go back to 11 home games at the MCG? thats the real issue. We are at a massive disadvantage this week. Freo have played at Marvel more times than us in 2022.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
3121 members have to book their seats using another new barcode just for this game.

Then use a (different) digital membership card to get into the 3121 room after we get into the ground.

No reserved bay. Bit hard to book seats for 5 different family members who have 3121 memberships and who live in diverse parts of Victoria.

I hate the process too - but yesterday rang the club and was able to get one of the membership people to allocate all 8 of our family group - from 3 different addresses. He arranged to then get them to me and I’ll forward them on. So give that a burl Yinnar.

Having said that I always worry about the next required step of having to log into my Ticketmaster account (which I think only opens up later today).

Was way better when the seats were printed on the plastic membership card.

Sammy Cougar

Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Got my codes now Ticketmaster is not working grrrrrrrrr

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

I just had the same thing. I actually rang back the membership department and then it worked haha. Typical.

Does it look like its pulling your tickets and then go back to that upgrade window? You might just need to keep trying, I think I tried about 15 times but I've now got my tickets, in block 38, right on the wing. Nice.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I hate the process too - but yesterday rang the club and was able to get one of the membership people to allocate all 8 of our family group - from 3 different addresses. He arranged to then get them to me and I’ll forward them on. So give that a burl Yinnar.

Having said that I always worry about the next required step of having to log into my Ticketmaster account (which I think only opens up later today).

Was way better when the seats were printed on the plastic membership card.

I asked the membership department if they knew if we were getting barcodes back on our cards, and I was told that the AFL have now allowed it again for next season, apparently we will need to opt in for it, so it seems like digital will be the preferred option for the league, but you can opt in for the supporters preferred option. I'll take that option when I can find it in the membership pack.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Bloody hard work - I've been stuffing around for the last half hour and am currently back on hold to RFC
Got email with links - but can't actually "get" the tickets.
Maybe it's the Ticketmaster not working issue - dunno - but it's bloody frustrating.

We used to have the same seats every time at Docklands - stamped on our cards - it was simple.

Feb 25, 2007
why can't we go back to 11 home games at the MCG? thats the real issue. We are at a massive disadvantage this week. Freo have played at Marvel more times than us in 2022.

Rich, pies and hawks have to each play one game there to fulfil the AFL quota of games agreed upon at marvel, funnily enough the dees don't have to which is unfair.