Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Tigers V Eagles

Full capacity is now allowed at Optus stadium. The eagle ferals undoubtedly will influence the umpries.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at our Stadium it has pretty lights .................................................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if Broady might get a run on a wing tonight in place of Marlion with Noah going back.

Not a bad suggestion, I reckon Broad would be able to run for long enough and we know he is a good intercept. I really like Pickett on the wing, but with him out injured and the ability to swing Balta back when needed, it does mean we possibly have an extra in defence and the ability to shift Broad to the wing would give us a great option.

DS

Reactions: 1 user
Bailey J Williams is a free hit this year. But he held out Strdanica until now. Our rucks won't get it any easier. Nor our soon to be spoon-fed mids.

Reactions: 1 users
The oppo doesn’t really matter innit?

It’s how we set up to play.

Soldo back and building, dangerous players forward of the ball, solid defence.

This has Eagles playing their best game of the year written all over it. We have just selected injury prone and unmatch fit players. Unless we are miles ahead at half time can see them overrunning us in the last. Hope im wrong on all fronts

• Haha
Mr Damien Hardwick doesn't play a lot of mind games at selection or in his prematch.

Has he got a point to make to Simpson? Or is he playing for some build up to the game?

Assume the position yet again boys. Lubricant is optional.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Line in the sand type game tonight. Win this 3 and 4 with a bit of confidence going forward and Dustin, Cotch to return. Our season could kick right off.

Lose and the confidence will sag and 2 and 5 will be hard to come back from. Understatement this is a huge game tonight.