GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY Tigers V Bombers Dreamtime

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Fixture change will be announced shortly - now locked in. @WestCoastEagles will now play @Richmond_FC in round 13 - next Sunday at @OptusStadium Moved forward from round 14.
I guess that works out better for us to stay there and play the eagles and then have the bye RD 14

Astbury and Lambert are expected back for next weeks game. The Eagles still have a lot of players out, plus they play Carlton in Sydney tomorrow.
Except we’re not staying in WA because of quarantine conditions.
We’re flying back to Sydney and then flying back to WA before the next game.
Not ideal preparation having to fly there and back twice in a week.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
We should win , however had a bad feeling about this game all week, maybe because im not there

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Western Australians certainly embracing Michael Long's long walk more than Melbournians, over 6,000 marching, great turnout.

Reactions: 3 users
Feb 25, 2007
Except we’re not staying in WA because of quarantine conditions.
We’re flying back to Sydney and then flying back to WA before the next game.
Not ideal preparation having to fly there and back twice in a week.

I agree wholeheartedly but why can't we just stay in Perth? Like Ess did.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

MackTiger

Yellow and Black
Jul 14, 2003
Tigers by 47

Shai and Shedda on fire with goals and at least 25 diposals.
Sheds wins BOG medal

Dusty, quiet, but still gets 20 and 2 Snags
Graham solid all night destroying young bombers in ferocious tackles.

And...........

George. Kicks 3 and has 21 disposals and has several new leg tatts to celebrate.

I can only dream.

Can't wait for this one.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I agree wholeheartedly but why can't we just stay in Perth? Like Ess did.
The WA quarantine rules state that the players can only leave their hotel for very limited training and for the match itself. Very restrictive for the players whereas no restrictions apply in Sydney, so much better for the players welfare.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Western Australians certainly embracing Michael Long's long walk more than Melbournians, over 6,000 marching, great turnout.
I have heard that public transport in Perth is crap, and there's not much parking near the stadium, may as well walk.

• Haha

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
I don't understand why a club would make a small forward the sub. It just doesn't make sense if a tall, midfielder or defender goes down.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
It's easier to shuffle a bit to cover a tall than to put the extra load through your smalls.

If you lost a mid in the first 30 seconds and had a tall sub, the extra running load would put you in soft tissue danger for weeks.

I'm not suggesting a tall should be the sub either (for same reason), so surely a utility type player or midfielder is the safe bet I would have thought.