GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Good win Tiges. *smile* off umpires.

Real stuff starts now.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Well done Tiges. Now let’s see who we play FW of the finals. I’d prefer Port than the Lions.

SpaceAce

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2007
Well done Jack!
Suck *smile* crows....hope the Premiership canary yellow jersey and our theme song gives them PTSD

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Oh ffs. Riccuitto still going on about us playing port in the first week of the finals
do your *smile* research you idiots
If Port lose and Brisbane win we play Port.

Imagine that. A feral Port crowd on a ground we don't play well. Plus the free kick count will be something like 32-9 against us.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
If Port lose and Brisbane win we play Port.

Imagine that. A feral Port crowd on a ground we don't play well. Plus the free kick count will be something like 32-9 against us.

Its a bit of a fallacy that we don't play the Adelaide Oval well.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Commentators were going on about Adelaide only having 2 players in the 100-150 game range. Tigers had 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Solid win. 2 weeks off now to refresh.

Ross, Graham and Aarts played well. Nank stronger in the second half. Rioli looks like he's got a bit of spark back too.

Reactions: 4 users