GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

Good win Tiges. *smile* off umpires.

Real stuff starts now.

Reactions: 2 users
Well done Tiges. Now let’s see who we play FW of the finals. I’d prefer Port than the Lions.

Well done Jack!
Suck *smile* crows....hope the Premiership canary yellow jersey and our theme song gives them PTSD

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Oh ffs. Riccuitto still going on about us playing port in the first week of the finals
do your *smile* research you idiots
If Port lose and Brisbane win we play Port.

Imagine that. A feral Port crowd on a ground we don't play well. Plus the free kick count will be something like 32-9 against us.

Reactions: 2 users
If Port lose and Brisbane win we play Port.

Imagine that. A feral Port crowd on a ground we don't play well. Plus the free kick count will be something like 32-9 against us.

Its a bit of a fallacy that we don't play the Adelaide Oval well.

Reactions: 1 users
Commentators were going on about Adelaide only having 2 players in the 100-150 game range. Tigers had 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Solid win. 2 weeks off now to refresh.

Ross, Graham and Aarts played well. Nank stronger in the second half. Rioli looks like he's got a bit of spark back too.

Reactions: 4 users