GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY - Tigers v Crows

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Embarrassing commentary stating that we finish 4th if Geelong win. That is embarrassingly bad by blokes that get paid to talk about footy.

They can't count.
What's Howard doing commentating AFL games.
The bloke is a joke.
The soccer commentator *smile*'s all over him

Reactions: 1 user

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
17 frees to 8. We usually fair better in finals thank christ.
I don't mind lopsided free kick counts, we always give away a lot. Its just frustrating that we seem to have different rules when it comes to decisions. Some shocking blatant errors tonight, especially around holding the ball and holding the man

Reactions: 1 users

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Would be terrible if Aarts misses out on finals.
He has been fantastic

Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Shedda a lazy 18 disposals and Shai comes back to wax lyrical with him in qualifying final :D

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I don't mind lopsided free kick counts, we always give away a lot. Its just frustrating that we seem to have different rules when it comes to decisions. Some shocking blatant errors tonight, especially around holding the ball and holding the man
If the umpires adjudicated our opposition the same way they do us we wouldn't have a lopsided free kick count. The Rioli-McAdam non HTB decision easily the worst of the season.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Really not sure about Chol. Maybe we expect too much because of his natural athleticism and grace. He's 200cm after all. Is it fair to expect him to get up and down the ground much better than Nank?

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
A good clinical win. The only real downside I think was Chol. God help us if Nank goes down and we have to play him in the ruck. I think we may as well go with a Caddy/Broad. At least they will provide a contest. We missed big Soldo.

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
If the umpires adjudicated our opposition the same way they do us we wouldn't have a lopsided free kick count. The Rioli-McAdam non HTB decision easily the worst of the season.
I thought goal umpire Conca looked after us OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ive done a review of all the decisions and they were all correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Really not sure about Chol. Maybe we expect too much because of his natural athleticism and grace. He's 200cm after all. Is it fair to expect him to get up and down the ground much better than Nank?

Nup. He should be delisted. Experiment over.

Bloody shame too.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's an absolute scandal ... but some on PRE think the AFL do a wonderful, totally equitable job all round - fixturing, umpiring, penalties and suspensions, media coverage.
Nothing to see here.

As I said before the game, the AFL did us a big favour the back half of the season. Our last four/five games we had longer breaks than all our opponents, and didn't travel until this game. Easy victory for us despite the naysayers, and gave us a good look at Adelaide Oval again in case we cop Port in our first final.

Sorry Leon, but I'm on Ross Lyon's side. We'll go anywhere and play anyone and won't whinge and sook about it.

Reactions: 8 users